Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Dec 2012, 2:57 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
Paul thought the end was going to in the be in first century. That is what used to build his congregation. Some of his letters conveniently got lost down the back of the sofa, as far as the church was concerned.

Paulist Christianity is the one that the Roman's didn't annihilate, which eventually became modern Christianity.

I have a book, I think it's called "when Jesus became Christian" and it covers what you're talking about. I'm excited to read it. Interesting stuff.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2012, 3:31 pm

It may have already started.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2012, 3:36 pm

Also, if you guys want to feel warm and cozy, definitely listen to Steve Quayle. High population, Russian troops already moved in, drought coming, water about to be shut off, military shutdown, and 12/21/12 was just the portal for the devil to keep his troops ready.

I'm not making fun of it though. What scares me is how many tie-ins I've been able to make between new age/theosophy and luciferians, gnostic church - all that REALLY weird tinfoil hat stuff.
You can get everyone agreeing when they speak candidly. :eew: