posted, but don't think it went through

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mom2gajenren
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2006, 12:24 am

i posted that my husband has aspergers just diagnosed, but i knew he had it just from knowing him and knowing about aspergers, our son is 3 1/2 and was dx with pddnos. he is being retested in jan to see if he has "autism" or if his autistic tendencies are b/c of his seizures. the genetic doctor said his tendencies were not autism as she first thought, but b/c of something else. he will see her again in another year or so. his delays were not present until around 16 months prior to that he seemed normal with develoepment. his father also had a speech delay which we don't know the cause of. my son uses words rarely, but when he does repeats them loves to hear him self talk and hums or sings. he understands, makes eye contact, and reads body language and has common sense. the only asperger like thing is he "loves" to clean almost all the time he would rather clean of some sort. i have a daughter that shows no signs of autism or asds. i think my fil has aspergers also he avoides eye contact and has very similar "things" that my husband has.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2006, 12:35 am

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id ... 213&size=l

the dog and me welcome you

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

mom2gajenren
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2006, 12:39 am

thanks. a friend of mine found this site, and i'm big into autism and epilepsy. i'm very proactive.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2006, 1:03 am

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

mom2gajenren
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2006, 1:06 am

i'm up for any and all info. i belive my husbands father also has aspergers he avoids eye contact and he has "some simlar" issues like my husband.