Want to break up married couples

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:42 am

wtfid2 wrote:
part of me resents a guy who is married to a gorgeous girl. I can';t even imagine the amount of times that guy has sex with her, and it';s so commonplace that if he grabs her boob in public she wont bat an eye.

Although I'm not exactly gorgeous, I can assure you that a gorgeous woman probably doesn't have much more sex drive than a not-so-gorgeous woman (in fact, it's often the opposite, it seems to me), and if my husband grabbed my boob in public, I'd bat more than an eye :evil: . :lol:

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 9:17 am

Any guy that gropes/fondles his GF in public is either a sleaze or totally clueless to the concept of appropriate times & places for things and boundaries.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 10:28 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I need to rule others, plain and simple. I read more than most people I know. I have a higher intellect than they do. Smart people need to rule over everyone else. I need to protect other people from themselves. This married chick hasn't even been with the guy all that long. Holidays and weddings just keep reminding me of what I still don't have. We've all seen those Christmas/New Year's commercials! No matter how many chicks I've sarged, I still haven't gotten beyond one date, and that date led to four other chicks. I've socialized more now than I did a year ago, but my friends at work still don't bother to actively include me. I always end up stuck getting the ball rolling, and I have hung out with them at times. Most of them don't actively try to include me.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 11:04 am

I don't believe that breaking up a marriage will be as challenging as you imagine, or as rewarding. But everyone needs a hobby.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 12:56 pm

Tias wrote:
I find it highly amusing that no mod has banned him, or locked up this thread now.
Is WP that desperate for extra traffic/clicks on the website it lets such a thread run rampant?

is your reporting finger broken? or do you optimistically think that complaining in-thread is liable to be randomly stumbled upon? for this occasion i am sorely tempted to use the eyerolling icon, but i shall save it for now.

OP..... what... the....

thread locked.