'The Undateables' - UK TV series

Page 18 of 20 [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Feb 2013, 11:08 am

Quote:
This episode revisits Richard, an amateur radio enthusiast with Asperger's, and comedian Luke, who has Tourette's.

There's also 32-year-old Shaine from Bournemouth, a prolific amateur poet with a learning disability who's written over 3000 love poems, some for complete strangers.

Sam, from Kent, is a media student and actor with Down's syndrome who's appeared in The Inbetweeners and EastEnders.

Last year, having never been on a date before, Sam fell in love with 28-year-old Jolene and, seven months on, the romance is still going strong.

The Undateables S01E04 - 253.9 MB

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 11:44 am

periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:
I'm confused about the last episode in the undateables series. Was it an 'update' focussed on 'where are they now' or was it simply a rerun of the episode from the first season? I've tried to get it to watch and I can't find it anywhere which is odd because the others are available.

It was probably an update on people from the first series

Did you watch it? That link you posted before seemed to show that it was a rerun (episode 4, season 1)
it was a full update with new dates for shane, sam, and the others. i really wanted to see it, and tequila said he'd post it, but never did.

nessa, beauty and the beast is another good show.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 11:46 am

wtfid2 wrote:
periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:
I'm confused about the last episode in the undateables series. Was it an 'update' focussed on 'where are they now' or was it simply a rerun of the episode from the first season? I've tried to get it to watch and I can't find it anywhere which is odd because the others are available.

Did you watch it? That link you posted before seemed to show that it was a rerun (episode 4, season 1)
it was a full update with new dates for shane, sam, and the others. i really wanted to see it, and tequila said he'd post it, but never did.

I've seen it

I watch all these types of programmes

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 1:47 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:

I didn't post it because I can't find the updated episodes.

If you're really interested in hearing what was said, have you not thought about asking a UK based member to watch it for you and tell you what was said? You could also Google it for comments on the updated episodes.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 2:35 pm

Soliloquist wrote:
Quote:
This episode revisits Richard, an amateur radio enthusiast with Asperger's, and comedian Luke, who has Tourette's.

There's also 32-year-old Shaine from Bournemouth, a prolific amateur poet with a learning disability who's written over 3000 love poems, some for complete strangers.

Sam, from Kent, is a media student and actor with Down's syndrome who's appeared in The Inbetweeners and EastEnders.

Last year, having never been on a date before, Sam fell in love with 28-year-old Jolene and, seven months on, the romance is still going strong.

I tried viewing this link but it doesn't seem to work, gives me something about wrong ip.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EiFGgJtS8[/youtube]

im certain it wasn't a re-run. if you are unsure then look up clips on the you tube site and on the normal search engines, coz they all seem to say that it is the second series with newbies and, some of the peeps from the last series of last year, are returning for a follow-up on their situation.
Hope this clears up matters for you who have asked.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 8:43 am

Tequila wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:

I didn't post it because I can't find the updated episodes.

If you're really interested in hearing what was said, have you not thought about asking a UK based member to watch it for you and tell you what was said? You could also Google it for comments on the updated episodes.
i wouldnt really get much enjoyment out of a summary. i would really like to watch the undateab;les interact. I mostly wanted to see, shane, richard, and sam, and joulie.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

My point is that it won't be a full episode. It'll be 10-15 minutes of new footage, probably less.

If you know someone with a Windows machine and with some expertise, they may be able to rip a file from the Channel 4 site.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

nessa238 wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:

I've seen it

care to share where i can watch full episodes for free?

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2013, 4:28 am

Stalk wrote:
Soliloquist wrote:
Quote:

I tried viewing this link but it doesn't seem to work, gives me something about wrong ip.

Seems to be Geo locked, try this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdNZ_lFsjyk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

periphery
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2013, 4:43 am

Soliloquist wrote:
Stalk wrote:
Soliloquist wrote:
Quote:

Seems to be Geo locked, try this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdNZ_lFsjyk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Finally!! Thank you so much I"ve been looking for this everywhere :)

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 7:31 am

wtfid2 wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
periphery wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
periphery wrote:

I've seen it

care to share where i can watch full episodes for free?

This is the place where Series 2 is available on the Channel 4OD website:-

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/beau ... judice/4od

I find these programmes very interesting but I always think that the 'beauty' ones are putting on a very fake act in terms of how accepting they are of the person who has a deformity/disfigurement ie I just bet if they came across such a person in day to day life without the cameras on them they'd be as cruel and ignorant as the next cruel ignorant person. The lad in the first episode especially - he's from my area and he oozes underlying intolerance and cruelty in my opinion no matter what he says. He's also so vain it's laughable! People like him make me feel positively murderous! :evil:

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 7:39 am

- I know I was harsh with Richard, but in this episode, he was quite funny. I think I understand him better. I guess I was harsh on him, because I probably saw myself in that guy.
- The other Tourette's syndrome guy, he definitely has a hard time. The girl's expression on her face doesn't leave one thinking there is something between them. I could be wrong.
- The down syndrome guy :(
- Shaine... till his next date.
- Physically disabled woman, well I hope she appreciates the guy for sticking around, and remembers it.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 7:51 am

Stalk wrote:
- I know I was harsh with Richard, but in this episode, he was quite funny. I think I understand him better. I guess I was harsh on him, because I probably saw myself in that guy.
- The other Tourette's syndrome guy, he definitely has a hard time. The girl's expression on her face doesn't leave one thinking there is something between them. I could be wrong.
- The down syndrome guy :(
- Shaine... till his next date.
- Physically disabled woman, well I hope she appreciates the guy for sticking around, and remembers it.

Richard needs speech therapy to give him a deeper, more manly voice - I think that would help him a lot

Lol at your response to the girl in the wheelchair - why should she feel pathetically grateful to her boyfriend??
He's the one probably punching above his league in terms of her looks if anything! She certainly doesn't have to
feel 'grateful' to him, they are equals!

It makes me laugh how judgemental people are about disability - even those with a disability themselves!

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 8:36 am

nessa238 wrote:
Richard needs speech therapy to give him a deeper, more manly voice - I think that would help him a lot

Lol at your response to the girl in the wheelchair - why should she feel pathetically grateful to her boyfriend??
He's the one probably punching above his league in terms of her looks if anything! She certainly doesn't have to

It makes me laugh how judgemental people are about disability - even those with a disability themselves!

well she seems normal/NT and there is a reason why her so called sweet heart left. As you said, she is in a so called different league. If she is going to stop appreciating him, for him, never mind him being below her score rating. Then this guy will leave. I know she doesn't have to be grateful, but if she wants him to stick around... it is just the ugly truth.

periphery
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Feb 2013, 8:44 am

Stalk wrote:
nessa238 wrote:

well she seems normal/NT and there is a reason why her so called sweet heart left. As you said, she is in a so called different league. If she is going to stop appreciating him, for him, never mind him being below her score rating. Then this guy will leave. I know she doesn't have to be grateful, but if she wants him to stick around... it is just the ugly truth.

not everyone is that shallow.