Check out this bizarre video about Sandy Hook!

Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 12:31 am

I have to admit, the rifle confuses me and has for a while. If a rifle was used in the shooting, why was it in the trunk of the car? Never understood that. This video exposes other inconsistencies, some of which can be explained. Others make no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9GxXYKx_8#!

what does it mean if anything?

It's so weird! The video claims more than one page was created on Facebook for victims of the shooting days before it took place. Very strange!

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 1:58 am

You realize, of course, that no one vets YouTube videos to ensure their claims are true...

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 4:38 am

It would be like Obama to do something like that. Something royally stinks about the official story. Even if half those claims in the video are true (which seems about right), the American people have been had.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 10:11 am

DeaconBlues wrote:
You realize, of course, that no one vets YouTube videos to ensure their claims are true...

I don't know if it's true or not. I do admit the guy makes some points. It just seems unreal in places. The people he accused of acting appear to be acting to me as well. He claims some are connected to screen guilds and could be actors.

The Facebook pages, if truly made ahead of time, would be a sham, right? Come up with some explanation.

The guy in camo fatigues. Was he just a bystander the cops jumped on? Wouldn't be the first time. At least tell the public that. His name does not have to be released just who is he?

The rifle in the trunk of the car? Were there two rifles, not one? How can the rifle used to kill people still be in the trunk of the car when Lanza is in the building with it and supposedly killed himself there?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 10:18 am

OH and the most BIZARRE thing of all is the little girl Emily. That made my jaw drop!! ! Supposedly, she was a victim in the Sandy Hook shooting yet there she was sitting on President Obama's lap after it happened. How is this possible? Someone watch the video and give me an explanation for this? It's just unreal.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 10:24 am

One possible explanation is the girl with the President isn't Emily but one of her siblings and the guy who made the video is mistaken but I don't know. It sure did look like her.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 12:24 pm

They left out that the car at the scene was not Lanza's or his parents.

-Sigmund Freud

BornThisWay
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jan 2013, 1:31 pm

There was one little girl in the class who survived. She played dead when he was shooting and ran after Lanza left the room. She ran into the parking area or playground when he went to the next class and killed the teacher who had hidden her kids in the storage closet, claiming they were at gym.
I was under the impression that this little girl's identity was being withheld for her own privacy and the good of her family(makes sense tome)
I live about 20 minutes from where it happened and I'm still trying to process this event...Adam Lanza was one sick puppy by the time he acted out - I can't think of any way to dispute that. But as for it being caused by his AS diagnosis, I'm not buying that.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 1:34 pm

So, maybe the child was, in fact, Emily who survived? Thanks for clearing that up! It's amazing what a little accurate information can accomplish in confusion!
Would be nice if people who know would clear up all the inconsistencies.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 2:56 pm

He supposedly left the Saiga shotgun in the trunk of the car (it's a shotgun patterned after the AK series of rifles, so it'll look like a rifle); it looks like a Saiga too when the dude is looking at it (the hand-guard, stock and pistol-grip).

Details will be confused to begin with.

I find it interesting that the coroner reports that the "long rifle" was used. Why add "long" to it? A rifle is technically going to be "long" in comparison to a handgun, so it's superfluous. Perhaps it was a .22 Long Rifle chambered AR-15 (rather than .223 Remington)? Not that it matters though. (Though reports say that he had ear plugs in. You generally wouldn't need them with a .22LR -- you would with a .223 Remington indoors -- it'd disorientate you immensely after the first couple of rounds.)

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 3:14 pm

I am still not even sure how many guns were involved. I first heard there were three, two handguns and the Bushmaster. The Bushmaster was, supposedly, in the trunk of a car in a parking lot nearby. The Bushmaster was really with Lanza the entire time while the Saiga shotgun was in the trunk?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm

Supposedly, yeah.

The .223 AR-15 rifle and two handguns were on him (Bushmaster rifle, Sig and Glock pistols; 9mm caliber for the Sig and 10mm for the Glock); the AR-15 ("long rifle") was used for the murders and one handgun for the suicide. The Saiga shotgun was left in the car.

He supposedly murdered his mother with a .22LR Marlin rifle (probably bolt-action), but he didn't take that with him.

That's what official reports say.

They first said that handguns were used in the school for the murders, but that later changed, probably due to more details coming in (doesn't matter though, as all weapons mentioned have the capability to kill a bunch of unarmed innocents).

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 3:29 pm

Thanks for explaining this! There are so many different stories out there concerning Sandy Hook...

So how is it that certain Facebook memorials and donation pages were made before the date the shooting occurred? Is that some kind of error due to not choosing a time zone or something?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 3:47 pm

No idea on that. Just a weapons dude over here (interest). :)

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 4:42 pm

Haven't got time to watch the video, so excuse me if it already mentions this:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IAsVmzBX8F0[/youtube]

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

Dillogic wrote:
Supposedly, yeah.

The .223 AR-15 rifle and two handguns were on him (Bushmaster rifle, Sig and Glock pistols; 9mm caliber for the Sig and 10mm for the Glock); the AR-15 ("long rifle") was used for the murders and one handgun for the suicide. The Saiga shotgun was left in the car.

He supposedly murdered his mother with a .22LR Marlin rifle (probably bolt-action), but he didn't take that with him.

That's what official reports say.

They first said that handguns were used in the school for the murders, but that later changed, probably due to more details coming in (doesn't matter though, as all weapons mentioned have the capability to kill a bunch of unarmed innocents).

The AR was left in the car and the kids were murdered with handguns. Two were from his mother and two are of an unidentified model from an undisclosed source. Possibly the owner of the car he used? He wouldn't have gone back to the car. Active shooters that plan to kill themselves dump empty or malfunctioning weapons all over the place as they go because they won't need them again and it's cumbersome to carry them.

-Sigmund Freud