Weird, funny, or embarrassing moments from your childhood?

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 5:49 am

Mum told me once I was a little fish because I was so good at swimming in the water. I thought she was making fun of my costume which had little fish on it so I told her she was a big black. (Her swim suit was black)

I hid in a suitcase because I didn't want to lose my cousin. Of course, they found me and I couldn't go up to Scotland with her. By lose I mean, so she couldn't go away without me for three months because I'd come too.

I insisted on being called various names. The least embarrassing is when I was 3, mum's friend was pregnant and kept getting attention so I put a cushion in my clothes and kept insisting on being called her name...

There are others but I'm not going to post really embarrassing stuff online.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 1:34 pm

When I was 12 my teenage brother had his mates round, and I came up to them holding plastic toy food on plastic toy plates from my old toy kitchen. My brother told me to put it away because it was embarrassing. I suppose 12 is a bit big to be playing with little kids toys, especially in front of other people. :oops:

Another time I remember embarrassing my brother when I was about 12 or 13, my dad was having a bonfire in the garden and I wanted to pretend I'm an Indian around the fire. I got a stick and lit it one end then waved it around. My brother and his mate came along and I spoke to them in an Indian accent, still waving the stick about. Then I heard my brother mutter, "the f**k's wrong with her?"
:oops:

Oh, and I used to wring my fingers when I was aged around 10-14. :oops:

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 6:41 pm

I wasn't like most other children I was nonverbal up until age 7 and I was in my own world and I had no sense of danger
but nothing I have ever done was embarrassing to me cos all I remember of me as a child is that cute innocent autistic little girl