Brony and Otaku Aspie in the HOUSE!! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

UnderSky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Feb 2013, 1:53 pm

Hello guys, Let me introduce myself.

My name is Meaghan Moore, I am 13 years old and living with High Functioning Autism. I live 2 hours east from Toronto, Ontario in a city of 51,000 people. I was born on November 22nd 1999, 11 months after my twin brothers were born so I am the youngest of my siblings. :P I love to draw and write stories so expect a lot of me on here.
I have been bullied since I was in 3rd grade, my current targets are Katie, Dallas, Austin and a few others that are minor. However, I let that aside since I won't see much of them next year. I am planning to go into Centennial Secondary for High School. (if I get approved XD)

Imagine me as the Red haired girl from Uta no Prince Sama. (if that makes sense to you)

Well BYE,
Meaghan Moore

rickith
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2013, 2:29 pm

Hi UnderSky, welcome to WP

Just a friendly warning; are you sure you want to share all this information about yourself so publically? If people Google your name this site will pop up in the results which might not be what you want (now, or in the future).

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

UnderSky
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Feb 2013, 2:49 pm

rickith wrote:
Hi UnderSky, welcome to WP

Just a friendly warning; are you sure you want to share all this information about yourself so publically? If people Google your name this site will pop up in the results which might not be what you want (now, or in the future).

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy it here!

thanks!! !! :D

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 2:59 pm

I was going to say the same, rickith
I don't directly share my information but most of it is easily found if you look hard enough ;)
Welcome :D

virtue_hearts
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Feb 2013, 10:22 pm

you are pretty brave to admit you have AS. ! took me a good 15 years to be okay with it...
welcome!

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

Is it bad that your introduction instantly reminds me of 30 year old guy on the site?

Author/Writer