Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2013, 11:13 am

I'm big fan of both series, and i feel bad that both series has ended :cry:

I wish that be crossover of both, I chuck final series Sarah lose all memory, i wonder that is possibly to make crossover, for example Walter and Peter try help Sarah recover her memory using Cortexiphan :D

MDShinobi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2013, 7:52 am

I don't know - I don't think the two worlds would really mix. XD Of course, I don't know that much about Chuck.
I haven't watched Fringe since the end of season 4. I was really disappointed with the reveal that - after 3 seasons of mystery, the Observers were just here for world domination... ??? Plus the first episode that took place in the future, was so predictable the whole way through, especially that the blonde girl was Olivia & Peter's daughter - I sure hope it wasn't supposed to be a surprise. XD I'll probably watch the last season eventually, but my heart's just not in it anymore.
What do you think?? - Sorry, I'm new here, and haven't met any other Fringe fans. XD

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 5:05 pm

MDShinobi wrote:
I don't know - I don't think the two worlds would really mix. XD Of course, I don't know that much about Chuck.
I haven't watched Fringe since the end of season 4. I was really disappointed with the reveal that - after 3 seasons of mystery, the Observers were just here for world domination... ??? Plus the first episode that took place in the future, was so predictable the whole way through, especially that the blonde girl was Olivia & Peter's daughter - I sure hope it wasn't supposed to be a surprise. XD I'll probably watch the last season eventually, but my heart's just not in it anymore.
What do you think?? - Sorry, I'm new here, and haven't met any other Fringe fans. XD

Fringe is my favorite and so on Chuck, i think Fringe/Chuck crossover would be awesome :D

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 8:14 pm

MDShinobi wrote:

I thought season 5 was pretty good. But Fringe sure changed a lot during its four years, from season 1 where it was a lot of gross-out mystery of the week with a small overarching plot thread to the end where everything was about the overall plot.

MDShinobi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2013, 11:25 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
I thought season 5 was pretty good. But Fringe sure changed a lot during its four years, from season 1 where it was a lot of gross-out mystery of the week with a small overarching plot thread to the end where everything was about the overall plot.

Makes sense though, they only had 13 episodes for last season, as I recall - would need to be more main-plot oriented to fit everything in.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 2:10 am

Instead of a case of the week the 5th season became a MacGuffin of the week. As much as I loved the first 3 seasons, I feel the series jumped the shark in the 4th season and never really recovered. The whole 'Lets retcon the first three seasons and then never fix it' annoyed the crap out of me.