Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 7:44 pm

Ignore my pre-edit, where I was asking for a ban (if you have already then that's okay ) I was in a bad mood. There are lots of people on here whom I really like. I need to try and keep away for the meanwhile:s

Last edited by bucephalus on 18 Feb 2013, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Aww... bye, bucephalus. We'll miss you. ; - ;

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 8:59 pm

Don't like to see people leave for bad experiences here. There are many good things about WP, though I do myself get frustrated with certain aspects. If you don't mention specifically what is wrong that makes you leave, please consider telling the Mods privately in a departure feedback. They need to hear feedback from many before they might make changes.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

Tell the mods privately? He's married to one!

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

Toy_Soldier wrote:
Don't like to see people leave for bad experiences here. There are many good things about WP, though I do myself get frustrated with certain aspects. If you don't mention specifically what is wrong that makes you leave, please consider telling the Mods privately in a departure feedback. They need to hear feedback from many before they might make changes.
I agree, there are many great things about this site, I have benefited from it in some dark times. I just need to stay away for a bit

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

redrobin62 wrote:
Tell the mods privately? He's married to one!

I knew they were involved with one, but one Mod may not be much more then one member as far as having a say in what happens on a forum. From my experience only the Admin has the authority to make changes easily. But once set up, significant changes are rare. It often takes a whole lot of effort by a whole lot of the membership/mods to make member driven changes. At least that is my opinion from long term member experience on several forums, and a year as a Moderator on an Envirionmental forum.

Glad you have reconsidered and just take a break Bucephalus. :)

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 12:47 am

Yay, he's staying! I hope things get better for you, bucephalus.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

I Left for a year or two, most people probably didn't notice aside from my close friends now on the facebook account.