Homosexuality, Gayness, Lesbian and Bisexuality...

Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

ShyChristianGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Some where in the U.S. of A. (Still kind of shy, but not that religious anymore. I'm 32. Not yet 33.)

01 Apr 2013, 11:59 am

I'm still rather confused on what to do. I'm sure if I tried hard enough to fall in love with a guy I could, because they're still very attractive to me. I'd rather be safe then sorry in the end in case it did turn out to be a sin.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

ShyChristianGirl wrote:
I'm not a pervert though.

That's a shame.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

puddingmouse wrote:
ShyChristianGirl wrote:

That's a shame.
Indeed but I think its due to her christian beliefs because having impure thoughts is wrong etc. Furthermore It looks likes she is still preoccupied with finding herself while at the same time dealing with a conservative christian family who hold strong beliefs against homo or bisexuality! It can be hard on ones mind and self esteem not to mention too filled with conflicting thoughts one doesnt have time to have perverted thoughts.Also..shes a shy christian girl!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 10:19 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
ShyChristianGirl wrote:

That's a shame.
Indeed but I think its due to her christian beliefs because having impure thoughts is wrong etc. Furthermore It looks likes she is still preoccupied with finding herself while at the same time dealing with a conservative christian family who hold strong beliefs against homo or bisexuality! It can be hard on ones mind and self esteem not to mention too filled with conflicting thoughts one doesnt have time to have perverted thoughts.Also..shes a shy christian girl!

Oh, I know. I thought I was an abomination until recently.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 10:42 am

puddingmouse wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
ShyChristianGirl wrote:

That's a shame.

Oh, I know. I thought I was an abomination until recently.
Its never an abomination, the only abomination is the lack of acceptance and the thought of it being abomination! Just like having autism there are people out there who think that is an abomination.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 11:06 am

I was brought up a good Catholic girl and self-hatred is not usually rational.

ShyChristianGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Some where in the U.S. of A. (Still kind of shy, but not that religious anymore. I'm 32. Not yet 33.)

02 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

I was just about to act on that part of my sexuality, but then I just decided not to. I believe that I could maintain a straight relationship. I'm going to try at least, but I'll make sure that I'm really in love first and to not just force myself to be with someone I don't really wanna be with. After all I'm still interested in men too. So I could probably make it work. If someone asked me if I was attracted to girls though. I wouldn't just lie about it, because then that would also be a sin. Now you two don't try and make me feel bad about this. I've been really having it rough, crying even.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:17 pm

Sorry, don't mean to upset you. I'm just a massive pervert, myself.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 11:18 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQSx3OCrXQ[/youtube]

ShyChristianGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2013, 9:32 pm

Hmm...Pretty interesting.

Man I'm having such a hard time fighting my sexuality right now. Its getting me depressed and my mom isn't really helping me to feel any better right now condemning homosexuality, saying its a sin and all. I even told her to shut up or I'll scream. I accidentally said that to her and I almost started crying.

techman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Apr 2013, 8:44 pm

I am a christian, i do not have all the answers, and to claim that I know exactly what God thinks I feel is just arrogant. But there are a few qualms I have with what has been posted on this forum,
First of all: for all the "open mindedness" of the people in this forum who have been bashing religion, you sound pretty closed minded to me
Second: contrary to what has been claimed, the bible is very clear that homosexuality is a sin, and although Jesus Christ never said anything about homosexuality specifically he did say that he came to uphold the law and not abolish even an iota or dot of the law.
Third: Regardless of whether or not it is a sin no one should ever be forced to live in shame due to their sexuality. I know this sounds like a contradiction but hear me out. homosexuality is a sin just as lying, or theft, or lust or anything else is. not to say that is horrible but that everyone struggles with sin. Show me someone other than the Godhead who claims to be perfect and you have shown me a liar. People are born sinners and will NEVER be able to change that, and just as there are people who are more inclined to lie, or gossip, or lust, or covet, or get angry there are people who are predisposed to homosexuality.

This is not to say that homosexuals are bad people or worse sinners than anybody else, or somehow irredeemable, just that they have a struggle, one that condemning them, or hating them, or yelling slurs at them will only worsen. If someone is hateful towards another based on their sexuality in the name of Christ then clearly they have taken the absolute wrong message from the Bible, but that does not make the temptation of homosexuality any less of a sin when it is acted upon.

http://afteralliveseen.blogspot.com/