Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 10:20 am

I wonder does are any games similar to the Sims 3, but more about real life.

Sims 3 are great game but you cannot do many things.

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Mar 2013, 11:50 am

Not that I know of. You can try the older Sims games, I'd recommend Sims 2. You could try modding Sims 3 or Sims 2 as well, but the simple fact is that Sims is more or less your only option in its niche.

fueledbycoffee
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 12:16 pm

The Guild II. It's pretty much Sims, except better and during the Renaissance.

You basically play a random German (Although French, English, Scandinavian, and Italian maps are available). You start with one business (Ranging from Tavern to Weaponsmith to Hospital to Witch's Den and everything in between) and a crappy house. You select a wife/husband from the town's population, woo her, make babbies, run your business (Very in depth), upgrade your home, expand your business (Always pick a wife of a different class, so you aren't competing with yourself), become and international trade, run for parliament, move up through parliament until you can become king. When you die, you take over as your oldest kid and continue.

It's the Sims meeting a very good trading/business sim, with a sort of good political sim thrown in. It's very buggy, but if you get The Guild II: Renaissance on Steam, then most bugs are fixed and you get a lot of extra content (It's a stand alone expansion, you get everything from the main game, the first expansion, plus Renaissance for the price of one.)

Jerricko
Raven
Raven

24 Mar 2013, 6:08 am

I'm finding Fallout New Vegas on hardcore mode a lot like a life simulator with the exception that it is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland with monsters running around. If you do not sleep, eat or drink on a semi-regular basis, your character will die and it takes time for your injuries to heal. Not exactly like the Sims since it's a action RPG and you can only control one character.