Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Bass2angel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Apr 2013, 10:35 pm

So I tend to have a lot of trouble flirting with guys. Causing them to lose their interest ... and conversations tend to die off into awkward silences. I just don't understand... Why is this happening? :huh:

Teredia
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:50 am

Well how do you actually flirt. what is your style? do you give compliments, say they smell nice etc? flirting with a guy works kind of the same way a guy flirting with a girl flirts. (I am on the assumption you are a girl). Perhaps some detail in how you actually flirt. Flirting and getting it right can be hard. but then again, if the guy isnt seeming interested it might not be that your flirting has issues, it may just mean he might not be interested. as they say "it takes 2 to tango" =)

Bass2angel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2013, 12:31 pm

I don't think I have a style of flirting... I've always been confused what was flirting and what is friendly. (Yes I am a girl.) Right now I have a guy somewhat interested, I don't want to scare him off with my confusing kind of flirting.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 2:42 pm

I'd say being able to be at ease/relaxed, smiling and eye contact are a good start in flirting.

If both of you are comfortable and it feels natural, you can go for gentle touching or word play, but keep an eye on his reactions and only go for what feels good for you.