Women, do you like small thin men or tall strapping hunks?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ratae
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Apr 2013, 7:51 am

Women, do you like small thin men or tall strapping hunks?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 8:30 am

Is that the only two types of guys in the world or something?

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 8:46 am

blue_bean wrote:
Is that the only two types of guys in the world or something?

It's apperently the only type of thread he cares about as well since he made another almost exactly the same as this.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 8:56 am

People have different preferences, just be how you feel comfortable. For me, working out is a passion and I do it because I enjoy to do it, you shouldn't let women be your motivator to go to the gym, don't seek approval, learn to approve of yourself, love yourself and so will others.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 9:13 am

I like tall and slender, preferably athletic/slightly muscular :P

Something between the two options.

But keep in mind that everyone's different. You'll surely find the right type of women, if you have more confident in yourself and your physique.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 10:09 am

I don't think it really matters as long as you don't have a giant gut.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 11:05 am

It depends on the guy. It also depends on what year it is you are talking about. I liked skinny guys for a while, then chunky guys, then built guys, then guys that dressed like David Lee Roth (I know, don't say it) then guys who seemed smart and funny, then guys who just seemed sexy and dumb. My preferences changed with the seasons and many times depended on what type the guy was that I had met and had a crush on. When I liked a guy, my "type" changed, in my mind. Of course at 49, if I were single and back out in the dating world, I wouldn't just look for one type. I'd be open to quite a few types and depending on the guy's personality I might even get interested in a type that I wouldn't ever think I'd be interested in.

There is no one perfect man that we all agree on.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 11:48 am

I do not prefer guys who are bulky and built. Not very fond of very overweight guys. I prefer skinny lanky guys. I can be attracted to other guys if I get to know them and they are smart funny and nice but my first glance prederence is skinny and lanky.

Pip
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2013, 12:32 pm

I have a more athletic, curvy physique so I do prefer muscular, "bulky" men. Although as long as the guy takes care of himself and his health it doesn't matter all that much to me.

Recipero bestia intus

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

i am not attracted to weirdly specific descriptions of body types

mikassyna
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 3:35 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
I liked skinny guys for a while, then chunky guys, then built guys, then guys that dressed like David Lee Roth (I know, don't say it)

ROFLMAO David Lee Roth. Oh, I could tell you stories!! !

Ratae

05 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

The general theme I get from the thread is that women only like thin men if they are TALL. Bulky/strong is good, So exactly my fears are true; SHORT & thin is not liked at all..

Thank you anyway females for replying.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 1:58 pm

Ratae wrote:
The general theme I get from the thread is that women only like thin men if they are TALL. Bulky/strong is good, So exactly my fears are true; SHORT & thin is not liked at all..

Thank you anyway females for replying.

You got ten replies to your original post. One person said TALL, one person said "lanky". How do you interpret that to be a "general theme"?

I think you are just upset because you are having trouble finding a girlfriend and instead of looking at yourself to see what you can change, you are choosing to believe that women do not like some aspect of you that you cannot change, therefore it's completely beyond your power to do anything to be able to get a date. This makes the entire female sex a discriminatory, shallow and selfish group and leaves you alone in the cold all because of something you are powerless to do anything at all about. That seems to be the general theme of your threads.

What you are refusing to understand or acknowledge is that different women like different physical types of men, and there are women who like your physical type, whether it is the most popular type or not. I suspect that the reason you are having trouble finding a girlfriend has more to do with personality than physical type, and because that's something that when its criticized is taken very personally because personality is in a sense, who we are. I think that if work on whatever it is that is causing you to not be able to get a girlfriend, you will start to see that you can get dates and eventually a girlfriend. I seriously don't think that it's any kind of physical attribute that's your problem.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 2:38 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
different women like different physical types of men, and there are women who like your physical type, whether it is the most popular type or not.

^^^yes, THIS is the general theme of the thread.

OliveOilMom wrote:
I suspect that the reason you are having trouble finding a girlfriend has more to do with personality than physical type, and because that's something that when its criticized is taken very personally because personality is in a sense, who we are. I think that if work on whatever it is that is causing you to not be able to get a girlfriend, you will start to see that you can get dates and eventually a girlfriend. I seriously don't think that it's any kind of physical attribute that's your problem.

this is also worth looking at.

ThetaIn3D
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
i am not attracted to weirdly specific descriptions of body types

I enjoyed this, something very Calvin & Hobbesian about it I think. 8)

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

Definitely tall strapping hunks.

But appearance aint everything