Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Apr 2013, 11:16 am

I'm in a rut. I want to try again and get back on the love saddle, but there's a fraction of me that doesn't. There's a girl that I like at my college, but the only time I really see her is at work, and even then I don't really talk much. I keep thinking that someone else is trying to make moves on her, because of how close he usually is to her whenever they are around each other (he'll rest his arm around her as if she were an effing trophy that he was carrying).

Last time I saw this, I ended up in a jealous rage (which i've never experienced before) to the point where I couldn't sit or think straight or even be in the same vicinity as her, I kept pacing.

The guy is a complete narcissist, who tries to make himself look like he's better than you at everything you say, and has a complete obsession for apple products.

Because of the way I am, I can't even tell if she likes me or if I'm going to be another worthless case to be thrown into the friend abyss. It's like a barrier that is in front of me that I can't break and I've damn near given up on trying to break it.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:13 pm

Kaufmancab51 wrote:
I'm in a rut. I want to try again and get back on the love saddle, but there's a fraction of me that doesn't. There's a girl that I like at my college, but the only time I really see her is at work, and even then I don't really talk much. I keep thinking that someone else is trying to make moves on her, because of how close he usually is to her whenever they are around each other (he'll rest his arm around her as if she were an effing trophy that he was carrying).

Last time I saw this, I ended up in a jealous rage (which i've never experienced before) to the point where I couldn't sit or think straight or even be in the same vicinity as her, I kept pacing.

The guy is a complete narcissist, who tries to make himself look like he's better than you at everything you say, and has a complete obsession for apple products.

Because of the way I am, I can't even tell if she likes me or if I'm going to be another worthless case to be thrown into the friend abyss. It's like a barrier that is in front of me that I can't break and I've damn near given up on trying to break it.

If she enjoys having him around , he may be dating her. You have to get close to her first before you go right to asking her out. Try and get to know her first then you will know if she's dating and you'll have a much better chance at her.

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Apr 2013, 8:29 pm

appletheclown wrote:
If she enjoys having him around , he may be dating her. You have to get close to her first before you go right to asking her out. Try and get to know her first then you will know if she's dating and you'll have a much better chance at her.

She usually has a look of disgust and blankness whenever he's "making moves."

Btw I've known this woman for a couple of years now, and I'm not sure what her situation is, because she doesn't really hang around guys as if they were a couple.