Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

alakazaam
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Apr 2013, 11:13 am

I can't explain why I am like this. I've becomes so pissed at being socially disabled that I quit pretending to be normal. I prefer to be hated up front rather than have people talk behind my back. I love arguing with people. I am always arguing and people think I am the biggest ass. I am only a ass to people I think deserve it. Somebody close to me at work told me some people ignore me because I start to many confrontations. I don't mean it most of the time but I stopped trying to stop being rude.d I just let all my feelings out without any regards to anybody. A example-This girl at work asked me how her new glasses looks on her. I bluntly told her it looks ugly and to buy new ones. She thanked me by being honest but I can tell she thought I am just weird. I can't understand NT's sometimes. Why should I lie and hide my feelings about something. My manager heard me and later told me I should learn how make people feel better about themselves. I don't understand why I should be nice to people i hate? I usually have a reason for hating somebody and I always show it. Anybody with the same feelings?

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2013, 11:24 am

Yes. Good on you. I feel the same. I recently kind of gave up trying to be nice. No point in doing so. Sh1t people will always be sh1t whether I try to be nice or not. They don't deserve anything good. So now I have more conflicts with people.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2013, 11:35 am

I find confrontations really upsetting and would avoid them if at all possible. However, :twisted: if someone chooses to be nasty to me, to belittle me, have a go at me, I will stand my ground and give them both barrels right back. It leaves me feeling devastated afterwards though.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum