Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2013, 11:34 am

I am kinda at a loss fr good movies to use. As a result it's mostly been cartons. While that is fun, I want some good movies. Biodome is impossible to insult, so no recommendations of that please haha...just felt like my brain cells were dying as I was watching. It's almost a movie series written by an autistic that believes we are the next stage of evolution, parodying his thoughts on other people haha.

If it helps, here are what I have done so far:
Yu Gi Oh season 1
He Man (ongoing)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (ongoing)
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Maximum Overdrive
Chopping Mall
Watership Down (darkest "kid's movie" ever)
Twilight (first movie only)
Biodome (A bullet wound would have been more enjoyable)
Random Youtube videos that are cheesy (especially worker's prep videos from the '80s haha)

I am considering Ed Wood movies, Happy Burger, Killdozer and the rest of the Twilight series.

This is a fun hobby, I'd love to get good enough to start being able to do humor for TV shows and such through it.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

murasaki_ahiru
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2013, 5:45 am

I love doing this with a bunch people at a regular movie night that used to happen at the local comic book store which is sadly no more. You can make a random reference and others get it makes me happy.

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 May 2013, 9:17 am

Well, I know of one movie that I can recommend, people either love it or hate it, it's just one of those kind: Freejack with Emilio Estevez and Mick Jagger. That movie is...I don't know quite how to describe it. Making fun of it would be absolutely no problem at all.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2013, 9:19 am

mattarga wrote:
Well, I know of one movie that I can recommend, people either love it or hate it, it's just one of those kind: Freejack with Emilio Estevez and Mick Jagger. That movie is...I don't know quite how to describe it. Making fun of it would be absolutely no problem at all.

Sweet, thanks!

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist