Being just friends with guys from dating sites

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 2:48 pm

It seems there are some women who have this as a social hobby: Making friends with single males on a dating site, a place full of single guys who are lonely, craving for female attention, company, love, sex or the mix of all - guys who are using it as last resort because they failed the real life ways meaning that a lot of them had been singles for ages.

Then these same women complain because some of their friends from there turned out to be fans :lol: (or even started fancying them it's not always the guy's main intention to date the woman, sometimes it gets developed stronger along with friendship). Then they go all puzzled: "Why is this always happening?", I mean hello? It's the FUCKIGN biology, seriously...no kidding :lol:.

Ladies, if you want to make friends with single guys on dating sites, the OP's case is inevitable , let it ring in your heads: inevitable.

I am sorry, but it's the truth, why hiding behind our fingers? :shrug:

restlesspirit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 May 2013, 3:24 pm

I am involved in a chat room which is on a dating site,, however ,,many of us on there are not looking,, either due to be being married,,or attached,,or just looking for friendships....I have many guy friends there i consider friends, some are married,, some chat rooms become communities,,, even though matches do happen many of us come for friendships...I make it clear on there I'm not looking for anything more then friends,, and I have made it also clear I am an aspie,..If i were to find a mate,, which is highly unlikely, that person would have to understand I have friends on that site i wont give up..

BOo..thats NOT always true,, I have friends on that site i would NOT date..but make good chat friends.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 3:30 pm

lol restlesspirit.... chat friends.

*nudging head*

No comment.