Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:01 pm

But I was at the grocery store earlier and in line and all and the girl was ringing up my stuff. I know her. She's friends with my kids, as most teenagers in this town are friends with each other. So I looked out in the parking lot while she was ringing up my stuff and I was telling her about the flowers I got yesterday from my kids and I saw this black guy get out of a car with a fauxhawk! For real. A fauxhawk! The bottom of the sides were shaved but he had the rest of it combed straight up and stuck up for like 8 or 9 inches.

So what did I do? I grabbed her arm and spun her around and pointed, and said in the same tone like I was spotting an extremely rare and exotic animal. I said "Look!! ! Right THERE! A fauxhawk!" Then it caught on. She ran over to the next girl and pointed it out. That girl was not so nice. That's the mean black girl there who hates white people. She went outside and said something to him about it.

But I was so excited! I spotted a fauxhawk! It's a rarity in this town.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:11 pm

Yeah, I had to look up what it was. We called them mohawks back in the day.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:19 pm

It's a Mohawk if the sides are shaved, a fauxhawk if not.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 8:21 pm

the most exotic human being I've ever seen, had a blonde 'fro and ice-blue eyes, and café au lait skin.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 10:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the most exotic human being I've ever seen, had a blonde 'fro and ice-blue eyes, and café au lait skin.

That must have been an awesome sight. 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 11:02 pm

I don't know how real it was, IOW contacts and wig? but he sure was a sight. beautiful.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 11:08 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
But I was at the grocery store earlier and in line and all and the girl was ringing up my stuff. I know her. She's friends with my kids, as most teenagers in this town are friends with each other. So I looked out in the parking lot while she was ringing up my stuff and I was telling her about the flowers I got yesterday from my kids and I saw this black guy get out of a car with a fauxhawk! For real. A fauxhawk! The bottom of the sides were shaved but he had the rest of it combed straight up and stuck up for like 8 or 9 inches.

So what did I do? I grabbed her arm and spun her around and pointed, and said in the same tone like I was spotting an extremely rare and exotic animal. I said "Look!! ! Right THERE! A fauxhawk!" Then it caught on. She ran over to the next girl and pointed it out. That girl was not so nice. That's the mean black girl there who hates white people. She went outside and said something to him about it.

But I was so excited! I spotted a fauxhawk! It's a rarity in this town.

You weren't to know that girl was going to be a dobber (Australian term for Tattletale)

Anomiel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 12:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
I don't know how real it was, IOW contacts and wig? but he sure was a sight. beautiful.

Maybe he was from the Solomon islands - 5-10% are blonde there. It's fascinating because it's not the same gene involved as for european blonde hair.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ately.html