Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Angeleyes92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 May 2013, 8:43 pm

Mine was that I was hanging on the cross by barbed wire. Im a country girl and I know what barbed wire can do to you and it isn't pretty. :ncool:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

15 May 2013, 9:02 pm

Being trampled by horses... That kind of ruined my special interest when I still liked horses a lot. :lol:

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2013, 10:28 pm

I skied off a cliff. That was interesting.

flamebolt925
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2013, 11:05 pm

mine was that dad and i were fighting and there was just pure carnal hatred and anger and sadness and it disturbed me very deeply i haven't even told my dad about it still cause it bothered me so much. thank god i haven't had that dream since i had it in jan or end of last year

Yayoi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 May 2013, 7:30 am

That one dream where I fell through a manhole and everything blacked out for a second. Even in my sleep, I was so scared I was going into a coma.

Angeleyes92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 May 2013, 10:12 am

BlackSkimmer wrote:
I skied off a cliff. That was interesting.

wow I've had that one before. Another dream I have had was that I was being beaten by different beings. Hmmmm :?:

djdaza
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2013, 12:42 pm

3 come to mind,cant pick between them.

1st) I was stood in a field with my dad and lots of other people looking at the sky as loads of asteroids rained from the sky and I asked my dad "Are we all gonna die" and he replied "yes.... yes we are". I then just looked and looked and realised how fragile everything was and how we could all be destroyed.

2nd) At home and hear there has been a report of a person on a bike that has been knocked off by a car. Later the report comes through that the cyclist has died. We then realise that my brother is out and that he was on his bike. Later we get a knock at the door as the police come to tell us that my brother is dead. In my dream I couldn't believe it and could feel my hart beating fast and woke up with a little tear.

3rd) Murdered my whole family and while working from the hill down a country road I see a police man and his car and realise he must die as well as he is on to me so remove the handbrake from a car and push it down a hill towards him and then depose of the body in a river.

These would be the worst I can think of normally my dreams are happy or really boring.

Angeleyes92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 May 2013, 3:13 pm

djdaza wrote:

1st) I was stood in a field with my dad and lots of other people looking at the sky as loads of asteroids rained from the sky and I asked my dad "Are we all gonna die" and he replied "yes.... yes we are". I then just looked and looked and realised how fragile everything was and how we could all be destroyed.

2nd) At home and hear there has been a report of a person on a bike that has been knocked off by a car. Later the report comes through that the cyclist has died. We then realise that my brother is out and that he was on his bike. Later we get a knock at the door as the police come to tell us that my brother is dead. In my dream I couldn't believe it and could feel my hart beating fast and woke up with a little tear.

3rd) Murdered my whole family and while working from the hill down a country road I see a police man and his car and realise he must die as well as he is on to me so remove the handbrake from a car and push it down a hill towards him and then depose of the body in a river.

woooow um.......alll three are very disturbing

These would be the worst I can think of normally my dreams are happy or really boring.

Dragoness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2013, 6:08 pm

Once, I had a dream when I was really little, that the sun was going to crash into the earth. I was terrified, and I ran over to the mailboxes at the end of the street. My mom ran over, grabbed me by the wrist, and we both ran to the front of our house. The sun got closer and closer, and then everything turned into a bright golden color, and I woke up. I guess the sun hit us and we all got incinerated in the dream, though I didn't feel myself burning up.

Wivil
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 May 2013, 1:28 am

The sky was blood red,bombs were falling from the sky,buldings were collapsing around me,people were bloody and dieing the streets,a whole apocolypse thing.
http://www.stfc.ac.uk/resources/image/RosDustLge.jpg (blood red sky)

djdaza
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2013, 2:26 am

Angeleyes92 wrote:
djdaza wrote:

woooow um.......alll three are very disturbing

Yes I know!! ! I was disturbed as well when I had them. but oh well only dreams.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2013, 11:40 am

I had a dream that I walked into a room in my house, and then a bunch of spiders crawled out of the walls and started chasing me. I thought that I had escaped them, but then I realized that they were crawling up my leg, and there were some in my hair. Thankfully I woke up before any of them bit me, they were black widow spiders.

PrncssAlay
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 May 2013, 11:53 am

I don't know about "worst" but one dream that I can still remember in clear detail was this. It was a couple of centuries ahead of now, and myself and a class of about twelve elementary-school girls were living in a satellite/capsule of some kind, my current daughter among them. I happened to glance out the port-hole and saw an exploding meteorite coming straight at us. I had just enough time to realize that it was going to be the end, and thank goodness that the children didn't even realize it. Then I woke up. It wasn't scary at all, just seemed factual.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 1:11 pm

I’ve had two or three dreams where I died … and kept dreaming. The usual thing, at least for me, is to wake up as soon as something fatal happens :lol:

Jinki
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 5:33 pm

I was all alone in school taking a test and a really long snake slithered into the classroom under the door. It chased me toward the window and the lawn outside was covered with snakes, all waiting to attack me. :help:

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2013, 8:46 pm

Oh, I once dreamed I had to take an exam in the toilets. The teacher, very convincingly, explained there was no room anywhere else. A few desks were scattered in what little space was available, but there were not enough for more than a small fraction of the students, and, of course, the time we were allowed for completing the exam was running no matter whether you were one of the lucky ones with a desk for yourself or waiting like a moron for someone to finish and let you have theirs.