men who won't date fat women

Page 19 of 21 [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 4:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
A fat woman is less fertile than a fit woman. Futhermore, obesity is mostly a choice; height is not. If a 5'2" woman (who will probably give birth to short kids herself) turns down a 5'8" man, then she's a hypocrite. Likewise, if a 320 lb man turns down a cute, but slightly chubby girl because of her fat percentage, he's a hypocrite as well.

I am 5'4 and I WILL turn down a 5'8 man. I don't see how that is hyprocrite. He has the right to turn me down because of my height as well.
That's like saying: if a woman with big boobs wont date a man with big boobs then she's a hypocrite.

Whatever

You must see kurgans logic.

You are a short woman you are rejecting a guy for being to short(not only that but he has to be a certain height above you).

Like a fat man wanting a skinny woman and a rejecting a woman that is fat, when he is fatter than her.

But yes I agree with you whatever! :lol:

I don´t see his logic to be honest. Just because you are short, that doesn´t mean you are per se more attracted to taller men. Also, a taller woman doesn´t necessarily have to be attracted to taller men. A woman with long hair, doesn´t necessarily want to date long haired men.
If a fat man rejects a fat woman, that is not hyprocritical.
If a blue eyed man rejects a blue eyed woman, that is not hypocritical either.

It´s ridiculous to assume that someone must be attracted to something because that is more natural or logical. What is beneficial is subjective.

Yes, it is hypocritical if a fat guy like a hippo man rejects a woman *because* she's bit fat with no other reason.

Wikipedia:
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.[1] Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.[1]

So, whether this is hypocrite completely depends on the reasons he dislikes fat women.

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 6:02 am

I'd date a fat or ''ugly'' man, I'm more interested in him as a person.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 8:24 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Saying that, I doubt many men would give you the time of day based on your personality, maybe based on your looks but that is only shallow attraction and nothing substantial like an emotional connection. I think that's why you will struggle being single, you put too much effort into being skin deep rather than on the emotional connection, emphasizing or relating to others.

I've stopped struggeling with being single a long time ago. I went to a sports club, started volunteering and I've made many friends in the past months. I've even started dating a guy I 3 weeks past. We have a great emotional connection :heart:

How tall is he? 6'3? :P

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 3:40 pm

lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:
Saying that, I doubt many men would give you the time of day based on your personality, maybe based on your looks but that is only shallow attraction and nothing substantial like an emotional connection. I think that's why you will struggle being single, you put too much effort into being skin deep rather than on the emotional connection, emphasizing or relating to others.

I've stopped struggeling with being single a long time ago. I went to a sports club, started volunteering and I've made many friends in the past months. I've even started dating a guy I 3 weeks past. We have a great emotional connection :heart:

6´0 and a half :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 4:22 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

So if he was 100% the same guy but barely 5'8, would you have rejected him?

If some wizard came and made him barely 5'8, would you leave him?

Are those +2" what makes him go from not hot level to hot level?

Most men I know stick with their wives after gaining extra weight due to child birth.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Most men I know stick with their wives after gaining extra weight due to child birth.

Yes, I would have rejected him. And that wizard wouldn´t come anyway...
Weight is changeable. But still, there are plenty of men that don´t feel sexually attracted anymore when the woman gains to much weight

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:51 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Hey that's good for you :wtg:

I'm kind of interested in this subject at the moment.
Can I know your preference for to tall? Like would be ok dating someone 7 foot. if so 8 foot etc. Have a think about it.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 5:59 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Hey that's good for you :wtg:

I'm kind of interested in this subject at the moment.
Can I know your preference for to tall? Like would be ok dating someone 7 foot. if so 8 foot etc. Have a think about it.

Tall men are seen as a social status or prized possession to women. It's almost like the guy that goes and shows off his new BMW M5.. That's what tall men are seen as amongst women. The same can be said about certain types of thin women but I think the tall men thing as a social status thing used by women is much worse IMO then men use it.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2013, 6:16 pm

lost561 wrote:
Tall men are seen as a social status or prized possession to women. It's almost like the guy that goes and shows off his new BMW M5.. That's what tall men are seen as amongst women. The same can be said about certain types of thin women but I think the tall men thing as a social status thing used by women is much worse IMO then men use it.

Yeah I agree with you, it think it fits into the alpha male thing. Like women seem to prefer taller than the average male.

Women actually have a status thing themselves with being slim. Like fashion models are I think slimmer than what men actually prefer.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 9:20 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Weight is changeable. But still, there are plenty of men that don´t feel sexually attracted anymore when the woman gains to much weight

Damn.

What would you have told him?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 9:30 am

^ and are there a lot of women who think like you? Please no lol

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

30 Jun 2013, 12:00 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

You're in Holland? That's barely average. :twisted: :lol:

In all seriousness though, congratulations :D Though, at 5'4, I likely would have rejected you being 6'2. I like 5'8 and above. Now are you going to call me shallow? :lol:

30 Jun 2013, 5:42 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Weight is changeable however height isn't so you are discriminating against someone's genetics. If you were to say you wouldn't date a black person because you prefer white people, that would make you skin deep. Again you're a skin deep person and you think you can get what you want because of your looks alone. You need to step back and realize that it might be the case with some guys but don't let it go to your head.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 6:10 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

You're in Holland? That's barely average. :twisted: :lol:

In all seriousness though, congratulations :D Though, at 5'4, I likely would have rejected you being 6'2. I like 5'8 and above. Now are you going to call me shallow? :lol:

No, if you would have acted intelligently and read my previous post you would have seen that I wouldn´t mind being rejected by someone for my height. So, I honestly don´t care that you would´ve rejected me.

6´0-6'1 is average in the Netherlands.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2013, 6:11 pm

Kazuki wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Kazuki wrote:

Weight is changeable however height isn't so you are discriminating against someone's genetics. If you were to say you wouldn't date a black person because you prefer white people, that would make you skin deep. Again you're a skin deep person and you think you can get what you want because of your looks alone. You need to step back and realize that it might be the case with some guys but don't let it go to your head.

Jep, I'm also gender deep. Also has to do with genetics. You know, XY chromosomes and such

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

02 Jul 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm one of the few guys here that find larger women attractive. :) I've dated several over 300 lbs. I just want one that can still walk OK so I would prefer one not that big. I don't care about fertility issues because I don't want kids and prefer a woman that doesn't have any.