Post your picture and I will rate your facial aesthetics

Page 1 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

ImmenseLoad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2013, 1:18 pm

I'm an aspie in my first year of medical school who is in the long journey to become a plastic surgeon. Human Beauty and biology is my obsession and I know much more about aesthetics then most people on the planet. If you post your picture here I will give you an honest critique about what you can do to make your appearance more attractive to the opposite sex.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 1:22 pm

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 1:22 pm

10/10 would feed

ImmenseLoad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2013, 2:06 pm

Venger wrote:

Skull too tiny, maxilla, mandible and nose too elongated. Nose is too short and upturned and appears to be in a snout like shape. No nasal bridge definition apparent. No noticeable chin or jaw definition. Very flat cheekbones, Very Thick dark blotchy skin with what appears to be whiskers protruding out your cheeks. Eyes are too far apart and lack visible sclera and pupils and eye lashes as well as being too round in shape.

Overall a 1/10.

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 2:10 pm

Just because I'm curious

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 2:45 pm

You can't do anything yet. You are still learning the absolute basics. I'll wait for the surgical assessment until after you could actually take my gallbladder or appendix out. From what I understand, you may change your mind several times during your rotations. Lots of people who go in with one specialty in mind end up with something completely different.

You also have to remember that any surgery involving the head must take careful consideration of the nerves. I do not want to end up like Greta Von Sustren.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

ImmenseLoad
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2013, 2:49 pm

Laddo wrote:
Just because I'm curious

I just want to begin by saying that I do not mean to be hurtful in anyway. I'm just simply going by beauty standards that are grounded in human psychology.

I would currently rate your face a 5.5/10. I'll list the positives first
-you have nice shaped and sized lips
-great cheekbones
-a good well sized chin
-The shape of your eyes is good

Now I will list not so positives:

- The skin under your eyes appear baggy. A blepharoplasty could fix this.
- Your right ear (my right) appears to stick out too much compared to your left ear. Ear pinning surgery could fix this.
- Your nasal bridge appears to be a tiny bit crooked
-The top portion of your nasal bridge is a tiny bit too wide
- The middle portion of your nasal bridge is uneven on either side and is too narrow.
-The tip appears to be too wide. (overall an ideal nose is one that is straight on either side from the very base of the bridge to the nose tip).
-Face is too fat in the lower cheek area.
-Ramus
-Lose the mustache. The goaty and other facial stubble is fine but just please lose the mustache.
- Get eyebrows professionally groomed.

If you do all the above you will be a 7.5/10

to be a +8 you would need to get mandibular implants

I'll even do a photoshop later if I have time but I have stuff to do now so I won't be able to come back on for a while.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 3:07 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
You can't do anything yet. You are still learning the absolute basics. I'll wait for the surgical assessment until after you could actually take my gallbladder or appendix out. From what I understand, you may change your mind several times during your rotations. Lots of people who go in with one specialty in mind end up with something completely different.

You also have to remember that any surgery involving the head must take careful consideration of the nerves. I do not want to end up like Greta Von Sustren.

Literally every doctor I know personally or am related to says this a common scenario.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:13 pm

More juvenile ratings threads -- probably about the stupidest type of thread possible.

WildTaltos
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

more liek the public humiliatin thread; that guy furthre up who lieked fairly nice only got a 5.5, I wuold probaly get a -10 becuse I have an uncorrected cleft lip and palate and my nose is crookd from that and bein broken a numbre of times. Crap liek this makes perfectly normal or nice lookin peple want to cut themselves to hell and back.

Enc
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2013, 4:24 pm

What is theory and rating stuff based on? Evolution? It sounds like crap if I'm honest.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:30 pm

WildTaltos wrote:
more liek the public humiliatin thread; that guy furthre up who lieked fairly nice only got a 5.5, I wuold probaly get a -10 becuse I have an uncorrected cleft lip and palate and my nose is crookd from that and bein broken a numbre of times. Crap liek this makes perfectly normal or nice lookin peple want to cut themselves to hell and back.

Yea I was g,oing to play but I feel bad enough about myself as is

RenegadeRaven
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2013, 4:35 pm

meems
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

eric76 wrote:
More juvenile ratings threads -- probably about the stupidest type of thread possible.

We've always had rating threads, at least since I got here I've seen them on a semi-regular basis

meems
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:39 pm

MXH wrote:
WildTaltos wrote:

Yea I was g,oing to play but I feel bad enough about myself as is

Your face is perfection. I don't mean to be an ass-kisser but your face rocks.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 4:40 pm

meems wrote:
eric76 wrote:

We've always had rating threads, at least since I got here I've seen them on a semi-regular basis

You've been here long than me. The one the other day was the first one I saw.