Post some of the most laughably bad dialogue in film history

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 5:22 pm

I shall begin with the most memorably bad line from a festival of bad dialogue, Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones; "Around the survivors a perimeter create!"

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jun 2013, 5:30 pm

Robin in Batman And Robin: "I want to make sure you’re serious about turning over a new leaf."

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 5:54 pm

I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.
-Lucas Barton, The Wizard

Considering the Angry Video Game Nerd's review on the Power Glove, it actually was bad (and not in a good way).

Persevero
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jun 2013, 6:24 pm

Also from Attack of the Clones:

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 6:42 pm

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Jun 2013, 7:21 pm

From the movie "Rebecca" -
"I love you, awfully."

That's the movie made from the book Rebecca that starts
"Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again"

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm

From Zombi Holocaust, aka Doctor Butcher MD

- In the Molottos, do the natives practice cannibalism?
- All primitive peoples practice it, without exception.

Erlonman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm

Batman and Robin: Every single Schwarzenegger pun.

Zombie369
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jun 2013, 12:26 am

This is a pretty awful line from Batman Forever that I find very funny. :lol:

The Riddler: "Batman's one and only partner! This acrobat-turned-orphan likes Saturday Morning Cartoons, and dreams of one day being.... bare naked with a girl!"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2013, 5:05 am

I could have sworn I heard Riddler said 'Fatman' in that line.

How about this? 'Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, B****!' From X-Men: The Last Stand.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2013, 5:06 am

Zombie369 wrote:
This is a pretty awful line from Batman Forever that I find very funny. :lol:

The Riddler: "Batman's one and only partner! This acrobat-turned-orphan likes Saturday Morning Cartoons, and dreams of one day being.... bare naked with a girl!"

Every single pun in the Schumacher Batman films. However, this one takes the trophy....

"Or do i need skin tight vinyl and a whip?" Nicole Kidman trying to be sexy, but only ends up cringeworthy.

This is why the Christopher Nolan trilogy wipes the floor with Schumacher's AWFUL films.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Zombie369
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jun 2013, 10:08 am

LexingtonDeville wrote:

Every single pun in the Schumacher Batman films. However, this one takes the trophy....

"Or do i need skin tight vinyl and a whip?" Nicole Kidman trying to be sexy, but only ends up cringeworthy.

This is why the Christopher Nolan trilogy wipes the floor with Schumacher's AWFUL films.

Yeah that one was pretty bad too. I think she was trying to reference Catwoman from Batman Returns, but it ended up sounding like she was implying that Batman was into S&M. :lol:

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2013, 11:08 am

Zombie369 wrote:
LexingtonDeville wrote:

Yeah that one was pretty bad too. I think she was trying to reference Catwoman from Batman Returns, but it ended up sounding like she was implying that Batman was into S&M. :lol:

Which is why I would take any decent quotes from the Dark Knight Trilogy over the Schumacher puns anyday of the week.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Zombie369
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

LexingtonDeville wrote:
Zombie369 wrote:
LexingtonDeville wrote:

Which is why I would take any decent quotes from the Dark Knight Trilogy over the Schumacher puns anyday of the week.

Meh, I still perfer Schumacher's movies over Nolan's movies. But I'm a guy who actually likes crappy movies. I mean I have quite a few B movies and mockbusters on my shelf like Hell of the Living Dead which is one of my favorite zombie movies of all time. :P

jstrewth
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jun 2013, 11:27 am

"Love means never having to say you're sorry." 'Nuff said.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2013, 2:32 pm

jstrewth wrote:
"Love means never having to say you're sorry." 'Nuff said.

Also, the "You complete me." and the "You had me at 'hello'." bits from Jerry McGuire. I'm sorry, but I just don't like it.