Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ohboy
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jun 2013, 9:15 pm

delete

Last edited by ohboy on 17 Jun 2013, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2013, 10:07 pm

copypasta:
Can't say I approve of telling us all this. For one thing, it's boilerplate school drama, none of our business and there is no moral distinction between your son and his non-churchgoing friends. Lying never helps anyone, but I think you're jumping the gun here linking it to ASD. The more social pressure is applied to someone, the more they'll direct their emotions and reactions inward. Try acting less scared.

edit: I should add that I can't forsee any social consequences for your son as a result of such hearsay, but there's always the possibility. I'm afraid you may have written enough to infer his identity.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

ohboy
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jun 2013, 11:37 pm

Of course it's no one's business. Just desperate for help. Deleted only because I'd hate for him to see this. Guess I'll do some reading up. thanks

ohboy
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jun 2013, 11:40 pm

And let me just say the boy has serious social issues that I'm confident is Aspergers (I can give you a list of characteristics since birth if you like). Regardless....his inability to communicate in the way his peers do is causing some very serious self esteem issues.