Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

I just quoted a whole bunch of movie quotes with my dad today for no apparent reason. They were all 80's movies. Lol.

Beej
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2013, 6:34 am

:lol: This thread is right up my street. I quote movies / TV all of the time, even in serious / dangerous situations when I'm under pressure. My favourite movie is Shaun of the Dead and I know that movie inside out and back to front. This one time my step dad was beating up my mum, some and my younger brother ran into the kitchen to phone the police. He picked up the phone and said "Hello? Police please, my dad is beating up mum" I shouted down the phone "he's not my dad, he's my step dad". :lol:

I didn't recall doing it until a few days after when my brother reminded me. I think it was a coping mechanism thing. I'm glad it's not just me.

Beej
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2013, 6:34 am

:lol: This thread is right up my street. I quote movies / TV all of the time, even in serious / dangerous situations when I'm under pressure. My favourite movie is Shaun of the Dead and I know that movie inside out and back to front. This one time my step dad was beating up my mum, some and my younger brother ran into the kitchen to phone the police. He picked up the phone and said "Hello? Police please, my dad is beating up mum" I shouted down the phone "he's not my dad, he's my step dad". :lol:

I didn't recall doing it until a few days after when my brother reminded me. I think it was a coping mechanism thing. I'm glad it's not just me.