The main reason why women don't date us

Page 5 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

feenie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2013, 8:06 pm

Keni wrote:
Sounds horrible in the manosphere.
I recommend leaving it and joining the real world, where people don't live in gender cliches.
Most men here see women as equals, rather than vaguely contemptible sex objects.
Significant elements of the manosphere do view women as contemptible sex objects. I just see people as contemptible period. The problem with the manosphere is that they make it seem like it's just women that are the devils and that the poor men can do no wrong. But both genders are pretty shallow. Women are just better equipped to act out their selfish impulses because they are the far less desperate gender and they have far more options than men in 2013.

Quote:
There's even such a thing as finding a partner with the same sex drive!
Desperation for sex does not equal sex drive. Far from it. Based on the OKCupid match answers I've seen from women, the average chick would ideally like to have sex every other day with their partner. More women than you would think would ideally want it everyday. The core difference between men and women is that guys are far less choosy about who they'd have sex with than women. Women are fairly selective of who they'd have sex with.

Quote:
Now sloowly step away from the sex toys. You can do it!
You do know that lots of women own sex toys right? Or are you that sheltered?

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jul 2013, 11:48 pm

Feenie - I was being somewhat satirical.
Your first post gave me the impression that you are a manosphere resident - it can be difficult to interpret tone in the written word.
I'm not familiar with dating sites, but there sounds to be a big discrepancy between how people present on there , and the people I see in offline life.

The desperation scenario is something I remain grateful to be oblivious of.

The 15 inch dildo is ridiculous. Women can be perfectly satisfied with the average 10 inches :P

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2013, 12:58 am

....because were aspies? *shrug*

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2013, 1:21 am

Keni wrote:
feenie wrote:
A lot of people in the manosphere

Men live to "get laid" to earn the respect of other people. Women, similarly, live to earn the respect of other women.

Or offer a man sex in exchange for manual labour

Or maybe they'll settle for a beta who can provide for them after they rode the alpha circuit in their younger years and leave you with the sloppy seconds.

There's absolutely no reason for men to be more needy than women aside from craving sex more.

Ironically, your satire confirmed more Feenie's point regarding the general attitude toward men using sex toys.

Quote:
I recommend leaving it and joining the real world, where people don't live in gender cliches.

But he is talking about the real world, are you that sheltered?

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jul 2013, 1:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Keni wrote:
feenie wrote:
A lot of people in the manosphere

Men live to "get laid" to earn the respect of other people. Women, similarly, live to earn the respect of other women.

Or offer a man sex in exchange for manual labour

Or maybe they'll settle for a beta who can provide for them after they rode the alpha circuit in their younger years and leave you with the sloppy seconds.

There's absolutely no reason for men to be more needy than women aside from craving sex more.

Ironically, your satire confirmed more Feenie's point regarding the general attitude toward men using sex toys.

Quote:

But he is talking about the real world, are you that sheltered?

It did sound like that when I re-read it! I meant step away and don't think that women prefer toys to real live men........
(Stamps feet) You men should know what we mean at all times :lol:

Seriously, people are really like the gender cliches on TV in your countries?
I guess things are different all over the world.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2013, 1:50 am

I swear some people take this whole AS male dating thing soo serious. No you're not single because you have AS, but it sure isn't making you any favors. You're single because of you. Be it personality, choices, actions, etc. There's plenty of lonely guys without AS

MagsMorrigan

03 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

I guess, as with all things, reality changes from person to person.

Maybe I disagree with certain aspects of some "who is lonely and why" theories on here simply because of the people I happen to know. One reality differs so drastically from the next; perception aside. I'm just talking about chance and choice, here.

I don't know any Aspie women, only Aspie men, but the guys I know are all great! Really nice folks, I think they're attractive (maybe not my type personally but certainly attractive enough for anyone), and all of them are in long-term committed relationships. *shrugs*

I know that's a very, very, veryveryvery small portion of the population, of course.

I guess, I just wanted to say that there's good women out there and they might be hard to find but that doesn't mean you can't find them or they can't find you.

On a side note:
Perhaps I'm just too different from the majority of women to understand the concept of "living to earn the respect of other women" or maybe that was just an off-color joke or exaggeration. I can't tell.
Oh, and I will always take my partner over a synthetic substitute, if he's an option - sex with myself is grand but it's nothing compared to sex with a partner who knows and loves me. ;)
Anyway, have hope.

We could get in to a whole mess of feminism talk with all the gender identity and social stuff but I just don't think this is the place or time for it. So off topic. Kinda. lol

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 12:20 pm

MXH wrote:
I swear some people take this whole AS male dating thing soo serious. No you're not single because you have AS, but it sure isn't making you any favors. You're single because of you. Be it personality, choices, actions, etc. There's plenty of lonely guys without AS

True. We don't get dates because WE DON'T ASK. Because maybe we can't handle the change in routine, or going out to strange places. I even get asked out sometimes and I can't follow through. If I was more assertive, I could be going out every weekend.