I Have Aspergers, But I'm Not Attracted Guys With Aspergers?

Page 4 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are You Attrated To People With Aspergers?
Usually 32%  32%  [ 24 ]
Usually Not 23%  23%  [ 17 ]
I Don't Care Either Way 45%  45%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 74

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

04 Aug 2013, 12:06 am

StewartMango wrote:
minervx wrote:
me, personally, i prefer NT women. but i'm not opposed to dating an aspie as long as her aspergers is mild like mine.

I'm the same way, I honestly don't care if he has Aspergers as long as he's able to control it, I can't be too choosy since I have it myself. The reason I prefer to date a neurotypical is because he would be different from me and I feel he could help me overcome my Aspergers. Not only that, but it would make him more understanding of people's differences and he value my uniqueness more than someone who is just like me would.

I'm nice to guys that like me that I don't like back, so I don't understand why some are upset with me. I'm not trying to be mean and this guy I liked since high school may be married or be a father, but I'm trying to find a new guy so please respect my feelings and don't tell me things about him that will upset me. I stopped looking at his Facebook for a reason and I have not contacted him so I'm not 'stalking' him anymore, I only fantize about him. I'm afraid to like another guy as well, I fear I might turn into a 'stalker' again also I'm never going to see him ever again so maybe my feelings for him will fade out.

Honestly, your Asperger's sounds severe, and you sound clingy and stalkerish enough to drive most secure guys away. If you are insistent on feeling entitled to high quality guys, I hope you are ok with being used for sex and then dumped a lot. That's usually how high quality guys act when ugly or crazy girls throw themselves at them.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 12:21 am

Tyri0n wrote:
I hope you are ok with being used for sex and then dumped a lot. That's usually how high quality guys act when ugly or crazy girls throw themselves at them.

Oh, is that what I have to do to become a "high quality guy"? :) I think that term, as used here, needs some definition for the post to make sense.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 1:02 am

FMX wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
I hope you are ok with being used for sex and then dumped a lot. That's usually how high quality guys act when ugly or crazy girls throw themselves at them.

Oh, is that what I have to do to become a "high quality guy"? :) I think that term, as used here, needs some definition for the post to make sense.

nt, I don't get that "vibe" from the op.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 1:34 am

bit mean calling the op ugly and crazy ?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 6:22 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What's the point of this thread? To tell the world that we're unattractive for you?

She is obsessed with men out of her league, like the married one she's stalking.

Op should read my Ugly Girl Entitlement Disorder thread.

The OP is certainly aware that this board is full of involuntary celibate guys who are already struggling in being attractive to NT women, so this thread sounds like "We asssspie women don't like you either, die loserssss" **spitting acid on wounds**

The thing is that the OP didn't like any AS guy before simply because she didn't meet someone with AS she finds attractive yet, it shouldn't be a correlation with AS, I highly doubt she met hundreds of Aspie guys - however labeling them all as "Guys with Asperger" suggests that it's their AS that makes them unattractive for her.

So this is what the thread is all about, it's pouring acid on the wounds of guys here.

ONE person has announced that she is not attracted to AS guys. She isn't speaking for everyone.
Was anyone here really that hung up on whether they got to date StewartMango?

For some soothing balm: I have AS and I find AS traits quite attractive.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 6:54 am

aussiebloke wrote:

I didnt get where i got in life by being a "nice guy." No idea what she looks like, but she does sound crazy obsessive.

What do you think the response would be to me if I made a thread titled "I am not attracted to aspie girls"? My ugly girl entitlement thread led to many personal attacks.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 7:00 am

Kinme wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
Kinme wrote:
Very. They're usually so cute and have a thinner body than most NT men. Usually bigger eyes and a baby face. :D

Was it a psychological thing? Since you knew they were autistic, were you unattracted because of that only? Maybe body type? *Shrug*

really ?

Yes. From the ones I've met in person. Thinner as in frame of their body.

Low muscle tone, duh.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 2:55 pm

FMX wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Yes, this is what alpha males do when ugly or crazy girls throw themselves at them. Either reject them or sleep with them then reject them.

Being a nice guy who puts women on a pedestal is a great way to be a perpetual virgin. Women like being valued realistically as people. That means valuing women for what they bring to the table, not simply for being women. Means also assessing women who bring nothing realistically and judging them as you would judge male losers. It sounds horrible. But it's part of being a progressive man who supports gender equality.

Society - including me - has no problem mocking fat creepy MRAs who live in their mother's basement. But everyone feels sorry for similarly situated female losers. This is a form of benevolent sexism.

Women do NOT deserve any more kindness, pity, gentleness, or compassion than men. That's because women are people. So I am going to talk to the OP the same way I would talk to creepy autistic males with a sense of entitlement. Not kindly.

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

04 Aug 2013, 4:40 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
StewartMango wrote:
minervx wrote:
me, personally, i prefer NT women. but i'm not opposed to dating an aspie as long as her aspergers is mild like mine.

I'm the same way, I honestly don't care if he has Aspergers as long as he's able to control it, I can't be too choosy since I have it myself. The reason I prefer to date a neurotypical is because he would be different from me and I feel he could help me overcome my Aspergers. Not only that, but it would make him more understanding of people's differences and he value my uniqueness more than someone who is just like me would.

I'm nice to guys that like me that I don't like back, so I don't understand why some are upset with me. I'm not trying to be mean and this guy I liked since high school may be married or be a father, but I'm trying to find a new guy so please respect my feelings and don't tell me things about him that will upset me. I stopped looking at his Facebook for a reason and I have not contacted him so I'm not 'stalking' him anymore, I only fantize about him. I'm afraid to like another guy as well, I fear I might turn into a 'stalker' again also I'm never going to see him ever again so maybe my feelings for him will fade out.

Honestly, your Asperger's sounds severe, and you sound clingy and stalkerish enough to drive most secure guys away. If you are insistent on feeling entitled to high quality guys, I hope you are ok with being used for sex and then dumped a lot. That's usually how high quality guys act when ugly or crazy girls throw themselves at them.

My Aspergers is pretty mild compared to other Aspies. I'm working on improving myself and I see nothing wrong with wanting a guy who doesn't have Aspergers like me. I don't get mad when a white person only wants to be with black guys or a skinny person only wants to be with fat people.
Also a high quality guy would not reject someone for being ugly, maybe for being crazy, but not ugly. High quality guys don't care about good looks.

www.stewartmango.com

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm

I've noticed NTs get dissed on constantly for being pricks on other WP boards with little or no argument. But in L&D they seem to conveniently become great people all of sudden. I guess this dumb thread's just another example of that contradiction. :roll:

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:09 pm

StewartMango wrote:
Also a high quality guy would not reject someone for being ugly, maybe for being crazy, but not ugly. High quality guys don't care about good looks.

they don't. it must be mid quality guys,that do. good luck on finding your High quality nt boyfriend.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

I didnt get where i got in life by being a "nice guy." No idea what she looks like, but she does sound crazy obsessive.

What do you think the response would be to me if I made a thread titled "I am not attracted to aspie girls"? My ugly girl entitlement thread led to many personal attacks.

well I agree with you double standards.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:14 pm

StewartMango wrote:

Last edited by MR_BOGAN on 04 Aug 2013, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:29 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What's the point of this thread? To
For some soothing balm: I have AS and I find AS traits quite attractive.

How is Mr Wonderful doing :wink:

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 5:53 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

well I agree with you double standards.

The double standard is a form of benevolent sexism, as feminists would put it.

The idea that you always have to be a "gentleman" to the "ladies" even if they are creepy and crazy.

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

04 Aug 2013, 7:34 pm

Wow, I would think on an Autism/Aspergers support site people would be more compassionate instead of insulting me for being attracted to people different from me. Seriously just because someone has Aspergers doesn't mean their mate has to have it too! I never said guys with Aspergers were losers, I'm friends with guys with Aspergers, but I'm just not attracted to them.

So you're basically saying I should be with a man I don't love!?

www.stewartmango.com