Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 2:02 am

Feralucce wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
For the last 2 years I've been fighting the SSA to get benefits. Finally on June 1 I received a "fully favorable" decision from an administrative law judge after going to court in april. For the last 2 months I've been waiting for a letter from SSA to tell me the amount I will receive. Today I got the letter and what did I find? They denied me. Two f***ing years of sending them the same sh** over and over. A file with over 40 exhibits and documents. a fully favorable decision from an ALJ based on the evidence and documentation that I provided. Still, I get a letter denying me. How do these f**** at SSA sleep at night knowing that that their $50,000-100,000 salaries are based on turning people down for $600 per month. People who struggle every f***ing day to live a normal life. I wish the public gave a sh** about what people go through to get these benefits. Instead they think of us as freeloaders and parasites. The real parasites are the bloated f**** that administer SSI (send out rejection letters) that get paid $4 BILLION a year collectively. So f**k YOU SSI and f**k you SSA.

Can I ask this... have you been working over the last two years?

No.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 3:09 am

Are you applying on the basis of an asperger's diagnosis? If so, do you have any co morbid conditions (bi-polar, etc)?