Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 7:20 pm

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:
Drehmaschine wrote:
I thought about getting one because they look so awesome, but that's pretty much all you're getting according to friends who bought them.

Yeah this is true, how about the Dell XPS series? better than Alienware?

The XPS series consumer grade crap. You want a Latitude, which is a business grade system.

Although I realise thatthis is not a system that you eould want for gaming, I think that the Dell XFC shows what Dell is capable of producing when making a notebook system.

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 8:01 am

Fogman wrote:
TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:
Drehmaschine wrote:
I thought about getting one because they look so awesome, but that's pretty much all you're getting according to friends who bought them.

Yeah this is true, how about the Dell XPS series? better than Alienware?

The XPS series consumer grade crap. You want a Latitude, which is a business grade system.

Although I realise thatthis is not a system that you eould want for gaming, I think that the Dell XFC shows what Dell is capable of producing when making a notebook system.

That Latitude is nuts looks fresh from the army or a massive building site. The business ones are good but they lack the GFX that a gaming laptop brings but if I buy Alienware or XPS I'm just paying for the brand and the case which I'd rather get cheaper.