Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2013, 6:32 pm

That guy is just bad news. I got a creepy feeling first time I saw his picture. He has issues.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2013, 7:16 pm

I bring this up for two reasons:

1) his credibility was key to the acceptance of his testimony

2) if he behaves contrary to the law, his credibility is brought into question

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2013, 7:32 pm

I've always thought he has anger issues and he keeps getting arrested again and again. Big surprise when no one addressed his issues.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 3:31 pm

Ann2011 wrote:

3) Zimmerman is my white whale and I pursue him like Ahab across the forum whenever he surfaces in the news

Fixed that for ya.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 3:43 pm

Does that mean we get to harpoon Zimmerman?Goody!!Then he can be rendered to make oil and finally be good for something.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 3:49 pm

"Moby Dick seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

If Moby Zimmerman would stop surfacing to threaten people with weapons, I would lose interest in him.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 4:58 pm

Zimmerman behaves the way he does for one simple reason. He has a daddy judge who always goes in and bats for him in any situation his behavior is questioned. Zimmerman simply feels entitled. The guy was over thirty when he was arrested for the Trayvon shooting and there was Judge Daddy running his mouth when he absolutely had no business saying one word, Zimmerman isn't a child, he's a full grown adult. It't time for him to accept responsibility for himself. No more daddy running to his defense every time. This is ridiculous.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 5:15 pm

Clearly he was hoping she'd come at him with skittles so he could blow her head off. Worked once.

Dox47 wrote:
Ann2011 wrote:

3) Zimmerman is my white whale and I pursue him like Ahab across the forum whenever he surfaces in the news

Fixed that for ya.

Also, Zimmerman is gun rights hero and clearly a responsible gun owner who's being unfairly attacked. I'll defend him unquestionably no matter how much he proves me wrong. The way he exercises his god given right to point guns at unarmed teenagers and uppity women and gets away with it makes me all wet and sticky. :P

Fixed Further. You're welcome. :wink:

Last edited by Geekonychus on 19 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm

Even if you believe he is a gun hero, there's no excuse for him assaulting people and acting like he owns everything in the world. That's his sense of entitlement from being a judge's son. He needs to stand on his own two feet now. He's certainly old enough for that.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 5:39 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Even if you believe he is a gun hero, there's no excuse for him assaulting people and acting like he owns everything in the world. That's his sense of entitlement from being a judge's son. He needs to stand on his own two feet now. He's certainly old enough for that.

I think it's hard (if not impossible) for someone like Dox to get that kind of logic. NRA types (and conversely anti-NRA) types tend to have a serious blindspot whenever second amendment/gun violence type issues come up.

Based on his numerous impassioned posts, it's clear he has a raging hard-on for Zimmerman.

BraveMurderDay
Toucan
Toucan

19 Nov 2013, 6:05 pm

The comments section over at breitbart is hilarious (I wasn't aware they ran trivial pieces like this btw). :lol: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... bance-call

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 6:54 pm

I just heard on the news a judge took Zimmerman's guns. That's going to be enough to push him over the edge.

AutisticMillionaire
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Nov 2013, 7:27 pm

"Zimmerman was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, battery and criminal mischief."

Criminal mischief...why George Zimmermans just a modern day Dennis the menace. I swear he's addicted to the camera, like Paris Hilton or other celebutards who can't step out of controversy. He's loving all the attention folks give him.

:twisted:

"What do I care about law? Ain't I got the power?"
Cornelius Vanderbilt

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2013, 7:41 pm

He is very mischievous.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2013, 8:52 pm