Page 7 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 8:05 pm

And so she is conditioning their minds?

If she is raising them, if they are with her, if they are even alive?

Sylkat

glow
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 12:38 am

Ann2011 wrote:

Easy, she married one of the 7/7 bombers and then swore an oath to always be true to Islam or at least one religion. Confusion is evanescent in the minds of teens so I suppose she wanted out, from her own personal struggles and then found a new one..

Last edited by glow on 11 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 1:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

That's something beyond my comprehension - putting a religion and ideology ahead of the lives of your children.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

If the world were not such a rough and dangerous place, your innocence would almost be lovable.

Islam is a wicked and evil religion and it promotes wicked and evil acts.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 2:18 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That's something beyond my comprehension - putting a religion and ideology ahead of the lives of your children.

If the world were not such a rough and dangerous place, your innocence would almost be lovable.

ruveyn

My loveable innocence can be easily attributable to having been born and raised in western civilization.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 3:04 am

how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 8:43 am

From what I can understand, her first two husbands willingly killed themselves as they set off explosives that killed many innocent people.

She appears to be assisting in similar actions, but I cannot find any verified instance of her risking her own life in order to kill others.

Sylkat

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 8:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

My loveable innocence can be easily attributable to having been born and raised in western civilization.

I find myself frequently agreeing with Ruveyn, but not in this case. I see the fact that we Westerners have nothing worth dying for as part of our narcissistic cult of individuality, though I certainly can't support the things a lot of Muslims are willing to die for. I firmly believe that if we don't have something in our lives we are willing to die for, we have nothing to live for either.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:01 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
how can a suicide bomber be "WANTED" i mean wouldnt that be like if a drunken driver was killed in a car accident but they charge him with DUI and vehicular manslaughter anyway.

Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 4:55 pm

Thelibrarian wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

I find myself frequently agreeing with Ruveyn, but not in this case. I see the fact that we Westerners have nothing worth dying for as part of our narcissistic cult of individuality, though I certainly can't support the things a lot of Muslims are willing to die for. I firmly believe that if we don't have something in our lives we are willing to die for, we have nothing to live for either.

That's my point - my daughter means too much to me to put any sort of ideology ahead of her.

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2013, 5:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Thelibrarian wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

That's my point - my daughter means too much to me to put any sort of ideology ahead of her.

Bill, I don't have kids, so I don't know what that's about. As far as ideology goes, it is my studied conclusion that it is currently the most insidious, pernicious force on the planet.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2013, 6:51 am

glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

Sam is wanted, by the FBI .Over here its M15 secret service agency, because she is alleged to have had something o do with the 7/7 bombings, and I suspect she had. Only there is little or no evidence as of yet, to send her down for that, but she is a secret spy for the movement of Al Shabaab. Of course, her bomber husband had probably set her up for the bombings of that Kenyan supermarket and now she is the most wanted terrorist woman that the world has ever seen. well done I hope you're happy now.
one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide

glow
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2013, 7:52 am

vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

one cant be a suicide bomber and still be alive was the point.that would like someones picture being on the post office wanted for there own suicide

yeah, I can see hat you're saying there, maybe somebody made a terrible error printing mistake.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2013, 4:07 pm

glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

yeah, I can see hat you're saying there, maybe somebody made a terrible error printing mistake.
yes you understood

glow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 10:17 am

vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

yeah, I can see what you're saying there, maybe somebody made a terrible error printing mistake.
yes you understood

Of course I understand, only too well, your point as well as contributing to my female instincts.
The Royal Mail has now been sold off for patronage purposes and we will now face a new ownership just like national rail, where I expect espionage links over that 1 billion pound railway link will probably be brought to closer inspection by a European body and will change the way our all our sorting offices are run now. It won't be the same train robbers next time.

For all we know, spam and hate mail may be taken over by a new generation .

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:26 am

glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

yeah, I can see what you're saying there, maybe somebody made a terrible error printing mistake.
yes you understood

Of course I understand, only too well, your point as well as contributing to my female instincts.
The Royal Mail has now been sold off for patronage purposes and we will now face a new ownership just like national rail, where I expect espionage links over that 1 billion pound railway link will probably be brought to closer inspection by a European body and will change the way our all our sorting offices are run now. It won't be the same train robbers next time.

my only point was that a suicide bombers is always dead,therefore cant be wanted.i dont get the rest of your post

glow
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 5:42 am

vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
glow wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:

yes you understood

my only point was that a suicide bombers is always dead,therefore cant be wanted.i dont get the rest of your post

weren't you making some split accusation towards royal mail, not putting up or banning posters on illegal propaganda or waste? I mean, she is what she is, and they are what they are.
Suicide bombers don't always have to kill themselves in order to prove their point, as long as they have set out what they were meant to do. Whatever crimes they were, and I am not sure about what movement the Al Shabaab are, as I didn't think they were a terrorist group campaigning under false pretences, but obviously , they are. Like all the others.