Forgot to go to CPR training this afternoon

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2013, 11:50 pm

I was scheduled to attend CPR training an hour before my normally scheduled shift--this would be considered as part of work. However, I forgot, and now I don't even really care. In fact, I had forgotten that I had forgotten until I was reminded of it a few minutes ago.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 2:40 am

That's no good. They'll think you are unreliable. Is it compulsory? I wouldn't want to be trained on something like that.

AshTrees
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2013, 3:32 am

beneficii wrote:
I was scheduled to attend CPR training an hour before my normally scheduled shift--this would be considered as part of work. However, I forgot, and now I don't even really care. In fact, I had forgotten that I had forgotten until I was reminded of it a few minutes ago.

I hope you're ok. But, it sounds like you're depressed. If you are then I hope that people at work understand and you get better soon.

Helixstein
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 5:11 am

I'm sure you can get the issue resolved if you just contact the person managing the courses?

If you really don't care, why would you make a thread about it? :?

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 7:18 pm

Helixstein wrote:
I'm sure you can get the issue resolved if you just contact the person managing the courses?

If you really don't care, why would you make a thread about it? :?

Cuz I want to. :p

Wousang712
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2019, 12:26 pm

I am hoping I it going to be ok now, it occurs frequently now. it's time to begin something new. Now reminded your notion and step out, for the advice I would like to share with you a mobile CPR training throughout California it would be good for native. They offer American heart affiliation or EMS protection CPR training and a two year CPR card.