Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

SirReality
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Oct 2013, 10:28 am

Maybe I hadn't done enough or adequate searching, but on these forums I see a lot of discrepancies and difficulties between NT and AS couples.

My husband and I are both AS, and I was looking forward to finding some discussions on other couples like this and perhaps see some things that they do differently or receive advice.

How about it? Are there any AS couples on here that have some funny or serious stories to share?

Or if you are AS and specifically avoiding another AS partner, maybe care to share your reasons? I am rather curious because where I live there isn't much of an AS community for adults (close by that is), so I don't have a good sample of this sort of relationship other than my own. I'd like to not have a biased view on these things :D

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2013, 10:45 am

I'm dating an Aspie and so far so good. I'm sure It will have it's own set of issues further down the line but so far nothing that seems insurmountable.

SirReality
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2013, 10:28 am

Haha! Great to hear. The problems and the good are in a category of their own it seems like.