Blue Jay

06 Feb 2007, 12:23 pm

Ever seen a printer get a paper jam?

That's me.

OddDuckNash99
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2007, 1:21 pm

I perform very badly. Recently, somebody asked me my age out-of-the-blue. I had to think about that! :lol: Come on! I don't like unprepared questioning. I'm a planner. I outline all that I have to say beforehand.
-OddDuckNash99-

Nash: Is there a difference?

shaucker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Feb 2007, 3:06 pm

Friend: Hey, when's your birthday?

Me: Sixtee-no, seventeenth of April. March!

Mithrandir
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2007, 3:37 pm

Unexpected Questions are so me.

Expect me to give completely unexpected answers too.
I love saying what I think, sometimes.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2007, 3:44 pm

I need time to think of my response to any such questions. But as they demand a response right away, you'll probably get a load of nonsense from me.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2007, 3:59 pm

1)Is it rhetorical or polite chit-chat expecting a short answer....ie..."yes it is nice weather"...-"15 is cold"or not something they want an answer to but really are just introducing a topic they want to tell me about...like how their aunt has kidney stones
2)Is it a question that is to personal and they have no right asking(happens all the time,we are not the only ones with bad boundaries)My instinct is to blurt out the truth....beware what you ask,I may tell you
3)Edit answer....they dont need to know everything my cat has ever done since birth,even if I think it's cute.Try and not talk about religion,sex or politics....dont know what is appropriate so best to avoid.

All questions are unexpected for me...no matter how much I practice conversations...people never follow my script(bast&*s).
I also have horrible memory when directly asked simplistic questions that I actually know....names,family,boss,boyfriend,own,age,phone number and address...this is very embarassing,to say the least.Abstract openended questions....how did you feel about that....can stump me for hours.Please be specific or you are likely to get an answer that takes into account every possible interpretation of the question and lead to such nonsensical rambling ...like this.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/