Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2013, 10:33 pm

LoverOfDragons wrote:
jenisautistic wrote:
neonyandereHD wrote:
it's a great book, dramatic and kinda spooky. the ending made me tear up. poor George and Lenny...

what do you think of curlys intolerance, ignorance and bullying behavior?

i know this is going to sound odd but do you think what happened to curly's wife could ever happen in real life?

There could be possibilities of that happening. Not too sure what the percentage of that would be like but I'm sure it could be possible.

thanks

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 3:43 pm

Did you know that the character of the Abominable Snowman from the Bugs Bunny cartoons was based on the character of Lenny from "Of Mice & Men"?

"Awww ... a cute little bunny rabbit ... I think I'll name him 'George' ... I'm gonna hug him and squeeze him and ..."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2013, 9:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Did you know that the character of the Abominable Snowman from the Bugs Bunny cartoons was based on the character of Lenny from "Of Mice & Men"?

"Awww ... a cute little bunny rabbit ... I think I'll name him 'George' ... I'm gonna hug him and squeeze him and ..."

That's so cool