Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,897
Location: Port Royal, South Carolina

16 Nov 2013, 4:16 pm

-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f*****g human being?


_________________
Yes, I'm still alive.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

16 Nov 2013, 4:20 pm

Everyone has baggage,some people can't help being ditzy.
But there is no excuse for being mean and being possessive just makes you want to get away from them.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,897
Location: Port Royal, South Carolina

16 Nov 2013, 4:30 pm

Misslizard wrote:
But there is no excuse for being mean

No excuse for being mean? Try being in my shoes.


_________________
Yes, I'm still alive.


crubs
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 56

17 Nov 2013, 12:20 am

Not sure I agree with everything you said. But it seems the girls I meet tend to be:
-Extremely shallow. If you're unattractive you're assumed to be a pervert or rapist or serial killer without even having talked to her. But if you do want to talk to her, she won't even allow that.
-Emotionally sadistic: They enjoying causing emotional pain to unattractive men by exploiting their romantic desires and then breaking their hearts. Though many girls are simply mean upfront.

I don't have a biological explanationation for the emotional sadism part, but the percieved rapist thing may be a subconscious defense mechanism to minimize the chances of bearing an unfit child. Keep in mind that females by design are highly investive on both the biological and psychological level.

I'm guessing that you, like I, am unattractive (no offense, bro). Whether you want to be her boyfriend, friend, or just want to talk to her, she has an algorithm for dealing with you. If you're in the top 5% of attractive dudes, nothing else matters; you can be a jerk and she'll still love you. If you're moderately attractive, you can compensate by being a "nice guy", but there comes a point where you're most likely to be friendzoned. If you're unattractive, she'll never love you no matter how much you compensate, and she won't really want to be your friend either. She might be okay with talking to you though. But when you're as hideous as I, she'll want absolutely nothing do with you. Try to talk to her outside of a formal business context, or come in close proximety (even if you don't have much of a choice) and she'll get upset and possibly turn you in for sexual harassment. I speak from experience.



Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 182
Location: Rochester, New York

17 Nov 2013, 12:35 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


Image

1. Because you're going for 10s, not common sense females.
2. Because you're not building up 20 seconds of courage to speak with them.
3. They'll treat you like a human being when you're not a doormat ("nice guy(TM)" = Doormat) for them to run over and you have some sort of a spine when it comes to a topic like this.


_________________
"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."


Sono
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2013
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 58

17 Nov 2013, 1:01 am

Quote:
1. Because you're going for 10s, not common sense females.
2. Because you're not building up 20 seconds of courage to speak with them.
3. They'll treat you like a human being when you're not a doormat ("nice guy(TM)" = Doormat) for them to run over and you have some sort of a spine when it comes to a topic like this.


THANK YOU. I love the link at the bottom of your post, btw. Very very true.

As I woman I can say you are absolutely right. At least from my perspective. A lot of 'nice guys' are manipulative - they think you should do anything they say because they're nice and they did such and such for you. Like you aren't a person who has a life and obligations. Others have huge amounts of baggage or self esteem problems: I want an equal relationship. I'm not a comfort object, I'm not your mother. We can be partners, but I can't carry you all the time. No person can. I'd love to be your friend but I can't be in a relationship with you if you're going to be like that.

I've dated plenty of 'unattractive' guys simply because I loved their personalities. And I get told I'm very attractive by random strangers so it isn't like I couldn't date attractive people. I sure am not shallow. I'm not sadistic. My current boyfriend, whom I've been with for about 8 months, says that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him =/ I don't think he would say that if I was hurting him.

Next time, choose a girl because you like her personality. Relationships don't work with people you don't like or can't respect. Believe me, there are cool girls out there. Don't expect every girl to like you and then decide the world hates you because it doesn't work out with a person though. That's just feeling sorry for yourself.



billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,179

17 Nov 2013, 1:02 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

17 Nov 2013, 1:35 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
But there is no excuse for being mean

No excuse for being mean? Try being in my shoes.

I did not mean you,but the women that were.
I don't know why people are rude,even if I'm around someone I don't care for I try to be civil.The exception is my ex,no matter how mean I am to him,he still wants to get back together.
Don't let these people that are this way get to you,that's what they want,to make you angry and bitter,and create another one of them.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


TreeShadow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2013
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 136

17 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm

I'm sure you already know this and it doesn't need to be stated, but I'll say so anyways. Many women do not like to be lumped into one large group. It would help if you approach each one as an individual human being rather than with a set of expectations about how they will behave. Just as you say they have baggage, your post clearly indicates that you have baggage regarding women as well.



Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,929

18 Nov 2013, 10:18 am

billiscool wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.

I think the key difference is that you don't actually seem to dislike women or resent women. You just keep on keeping on, even if your tactics are very suspect.

Goofy Wierdo >>>>>> Sexist Sadsack

That's why you're a success and the OP is a failure.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,296
Location: Stendec

18 Nov 2013, 10:56 am

I suggest that the OP closely examine the single most common factor in all of his failed relationships and seek to make improvements there.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Apr 2012
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,379
Location: Scandinavia

18 Nov 2013, 11:06 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.


Writing someone of because of anxiety, depression or similar disorders, is a tad hypocritical when you have Asperger's syndrome.

Quote:
-Is a ditzy bimbo.


At least you'll make a friend with benefits or get laid, then.



Shau
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Age: 159
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,351

18 Nov 2013, 11:19 am

Geekonychus wrote:
You just keep on keeping on, even if your tactics are very suspect.


See Billis? I told you that tenacity of yours was contributing to your success, however scarce it might be.



Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,897
Location: Port Royal, South Carolina

17 Feb 2014, 8:03 pm

Kurgan wrote:
At least you'll make a friend with benefits or get laid, then.

Very funny. I expected this from a guy named after a Highlander villain.


_________________
Yes, I'm still alive.


aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,374
Location: Canada

17 Feb 2014, 9:07 pm

Quote:
Has baggage.


What human being doesn't? Seriously.

I will leave the massive b***h and possessive issues alone.

Quote:
-Is a ditzy bimbo.


I've never slept with one, but the ditzy part mixed with a good personality (I've met them) are fun people to hang around and get to know. They may also bring some humour to hanging out.

Quote:
Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


Do you treat them like human beings?


_________________
Your Aspie score: 130 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 88 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie