Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

b72s2JFK
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Nov 2013, 10:28 pm

Face Book is what Elaine from Seinfeld pointed out once in a phrase "Its an ad vein!". I tried to become more social by having a Facebook account. After a year of trying and experimenting, it hasn't panned out well for me. I am a gay long hair Asian Native American moving fro Massachusetts to the big island of Hawai'i in March 2014, specifically other long hair men. Of course over the year on "Fake Book", as soon I mentioned I am AS, I get some to little messages of support at the outset. You know the usual "oh I know/have friend or family who is AS." I try to go beyond this by trying to find common things that I can relate to with another person I am interested. Believe it or not, I take the time to read the profile information before even asking to friend someone. When I ask to friend someone I am genuinely interested in wanting to develop a friendship.
But the year of trying has been exhausting and depressing big time. So today I decided to close out my account, and return back to Wrong Planet full time.
I worked in aviation security for a company based out of HOU, for next to nothing. I posted a decidedly scathing review of my employer "Why my job at Huntleigh USA sucks at KBOS". I have worked in many different areas of airline operations, mostly in customer services off and on for 15 years, and I had enough. I cant take working with the public. Confrontations with passengers has been heated to the point the police had been called on me, been suspended a few times. I royally dislike law enforcement, and had constant conflicts with Logan Airport Police, the TSA, had war of words in front of passengers with Mass Port officials in front of passengers, and even cussed out CBP officials too. Working with the public and with people of law enforcement isn't for me. For many years, I have publicly criticized the airline industry and pointed out deficiencies in airline safety and security.
What it boils down to I know I have AS and working to try to resolve some issues, but if I haven't been able to work out the issues from 15 years to now, I seriously doubt anything is going to change. I admit I have anger issues, but I am deeply passionate and concerned about the airline field, and strongly believe changes need to start from the top down. Our country's aviation system could be world class in every category, but unfortunately we are getting to dead last. Maybe its time for me to completely quit the airline industry while I still at least like it not when I end up in major trouble for getting into a very ugly confrontation (or getting jailed, trust me I gotten close to it on two occasions! LOL). Maybe its time for me to give it up and apply for disability and start collecting SSI., and start enjoying life (and having guilt free gratuitous sex).
Im glad I am back and I know I will find support. However I am clear that I am also interested in meeting other long hair AS men here (cross dresser is fine).
Aloha and Mahalo!