Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2007, 5:21 pm

One of the biggest problems that Aspies have is they give up trying to find someone to be with. Don't do that, it isn't over until you have given-up; it doesn't have to be like that for all of us! Just think, Wrong Planet is already growing at a fast rate, I may be exagerating (don't quote me on this) but it feels like Wrong Planet is growing 50 people each week. Even if that is not the correct rate of growth. We can just say that it is growing fast, so fast that we don't even realize it sometimes.

Cheer up!

The ocean houses trillions of schools of fish. The world is like the ocean, as there are tons of people out there!

I have never had a girlfriend, however, I am willing to stay consistent in my search for that special someone. You have to make a commitment to yourself, otherwise you won't succeed, if all else "fails" (there's that word again, fails! You only fail if you quit) keep trying! Never give up! Talk to people! Show yourself to others! Don't hesitate! Break your social frustration and use it as a stepping stone! Allow yourself to become incontrol of situations, not the person you talk to, because that is like saying that you are willing to face rejection. You do this by:

1. Observation

2. Eye-contact

3. Showing yourself

4. Don't be blunt and don't be fake, be sincere!

5. Take control of your outward appearance, wash your face, shave daily, regular hygiene routines.

That is how you take control!

I am making this commitment, and you should too!

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

08 Feb 2007, 2:34 pm

i would say that in todays world girls mostley go after guys that are either famous or have lots of money. i'm sure there are exeptions, but it isnt always the case. i always try to make sure i smell good and brush my teeth, bad breath is a huge turn off. (there's nothing worse than moving in for your first kiss and there mouth smells like a garbage can) also read up on the female body son it isnt hard to find the vagina and it doesnt have to be a chore to get it off.

Shale
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 5:11 pm

richardbenson wrote:
i would say that in todays world girls mostley go after guys that are either famous or have lots of money.

XD

Okay then, keep thinking that.

Women now more than ever are making their own way through life, many choosing not to marry or have children for a long time as they are fully monetarily independant. We gals will always go for someone that makes us look good ;) (For someone that's a guy we look better than, others it's someone drop-dead gorgeous...etc)

Quote:
read up on the female body son it isnt hard to find the vagina and it doesnt have to be a chore to get it off.

Have a look around for a certain something else down there too :) The vajayjay doesn't actually do much :(

But in regards to the original post...truer words were never spoken. Never give up guys...that special someone is waiting out there for you :)

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 8:16 am

Shale wrote:
But in regards to the original post...truer words were never spoken. Never give up guys...that special someone is waiting out there for you :)

She may exist, but what if you never get to meet her? There are billions of people on the planet, but how many do you actually get to know?

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

caramel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Mar 2007, 11:44 am

you know i agree with you Shale, you're like my sister separated at birth! lol :wink:
but i do actually happen to think theres someone out there for every one....you're just going to have to open your heart and realize that love will not come to you right away. it won't come to you if you expect it and it certainly won't come to you when everything in your life is rosy and perfect. i've found it usually comes at the worst time, when your life couln't be more ridiculous and, to top it off, you frankly don't need love at that moment because you're so focused on everything else.

i know for everyone on the earth (and certainly ALL WP members) theres someone waiting for you out there- if you don't find them this lifetime then you'll find them next but i've found fate doesn't exactly operate on your time table. Just keep your heart open and don't think about it- it will come to you-- i promise. :heart:

and by the way, pbcoll-

pbcoll wrote:
She may exist, but what if you never get to meet her? There are billions of people on the planet, but how many do you actually get to know?

You'll get to meet her, ironically enough, you might have already met her or walked by her on the street before...
you'll know if you're meant to know soon enough-- just have faith!! !

RaoulDuke
Raven
Raven

26 Mar 2007, 12:04 pm

There absolutely is someone out there for everyone. Everyone. The key is to not expect to get someone that society wants you to get. Another good idea is to not try to change yourself to get someone, and instead wait for someone who will like you for who you are. Keep the mindset that if a girl can't stand you, she isn't for you anyway, and you shouldn't stress over why or what for; it's most likely a prejudice on her part.

And most people will say that the majority of women only want a guy with a nice car or lots of money, and this is only partially true. Female NTs typically go for the best providers, and status symbols indicate a man's position as a provider. However, females also tend to go for a man with either good social ethics, intelligence (which is another aspect of the provider theory) or who is able to emotionally and sexually satisfy them. The only men who will attest to the idea that women only want money are the men who have no other good aspects about them, and only have their wallet to snare a good mate, or the opposite; men who are impoverished both intellectually and financially, and are similarly unable to obtain a suitable companion.