Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2013, 8:43 pm

The best "short term" obsession I can think of was when I was really into Veggie Tales, (don't ask).

I bought a crap ton of the DVDs, but I eventually grew tired of it and never bothered with it again.

Most of my interests are long term, though.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2013, 8:55 pm

Iv'e had various mini obcessions, the bigger one was with the workings of motor vehicle systems and combustion engine technology. Started a college course and everything, to this day I really don't know where that come about. A big obcession was physical health, losing weight, and reality shows that involved it as well as my own. Another is with mental illness, psychology and neurology possibly because I've been heavily involved with my health

Some obsessions that where short term where video game related, most notably an extreme obsession with the Klonoa 2 game, it's characters it's murkey fan related content and a game I've completed more times that I can count. :?

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

Shellfish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Nov 2013, 9:06 pm

Our son's special interests rarely last more than 6 months. He seems to go in cycles and then, like you. he loses all interest. I wasn't sure whether it was to do with his young age as he has been like this since the beginning of the special interests.