I like people who like to talk to me :)

I don't like people who ignore me :(

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 5:13 am

1401b wrote:
Why do you make threads like this?
I cannot imagine how this could be helpful to anyone in the least, but can see many ways it's pretty offensive.
This just makes you look hateful. imo

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 6:00 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfemsVOgSFU[/youtube]

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 6:15 pm

Edit: Oops posted in the wrong thread.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 6:44 pm

Bill, you've gotten farther than me. Why do you make these threads?
I mean if I really tried, I could probably do pretty well for myself, but I choose not to.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 6:58 pm

billiscool wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Well, that sounds like a challenge.

Bill: put on a skirt and a pair of women's shoes, hang out somewhere, and let us know if you get picked up.

f--k,that made me laugh.if I put skirt on,hang out somewhere,and get pickup,that
would prove women have it easier,lol,ha,ha,ha.....

this is funny,Im laugh crying.

Bill you should do it man. You may look good as a woman. :lmao:

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 8:50 pm

Monolithe wrote:
Geee! 8O

Excuse me but you do know that there are a lot of differences in men and women's psychic, women are naturally more vulnerable and self critical, and if they've experienced a lot of let downs and criticism during their childhood/as they grow up they become more self aware, and insecure about themselves.. Some girl's find it hard to "escape" the past, the memories had to much of an impact on them, so they talk themselves down, because after a while they actually do believe their just that bad. These girl's need help, someone to help them learn to love themselves again, only then will they learn to be more confident and such.

Oh and isn't it ironic that you mentioned - "picky ladies"'-''the Im overweight,rude,uneducated but
I want a healthy,rich,male mode
l'' - You just described how many men also are like :roll: Only with males, fat overweight picky men buy convertibles and try to impress women with material things, and the type of woman they often wan't is the exact opposite of themselves: skinny, athletic, gorgeous, young.. You actually see more of that then you see of picky overweight women :roll:
The problem is that people expect to get together with people out of their league, they do need some common interests and such to be compatible usually, which is why it's strange when overweight people are so focused on being romantically involved with someone who cares about fitness...

Men and women both can be just as stupid, but remember that bad personalities/behavior is often the cause of past experiences.

Actually not every overweight person is not into health and fitness.

I am very into health and fitness but 2 years of being ill due to side effects to some medication my drs placed me on for my social anxiety, caused my weight to balloon. Mirtazapine.. which is notorious for weight gain. It also gave me so many bad side effects I was virtually housebound and bed ridden for most of those 2 years. Only in the last 6 months after coming off the medications and removing other chemicals from my life (such as food additives) have I been well enough to get out and about everyday let alone get out of bed to cook meals and exercise (i was living on junk food due to not being well enough to cook for myself...which I am now able to do).

I have not yet lost the weight i put on though even though i go to the gym, weight lift, swim, do yoga, hike/walk, dance and eat a paleo influenced diet (most of the time). It is being stubborn and won't budge very quickly. I have a lot of energy for someone of my size though and am very physically active. Ergo I am incompatible with someone who sits around all day doing nothing but eating sh***y food I wouldn't touch if I was starving.

Meaning as much of society possess a similar attitude to the one quote...when it comes to finding a date, I am stuck. I won't date the ones who bore me to tears sitting around on their arse eating s**t all night and I can't yet attract the ones who have vitality and energy because my size leads them astray.

Which is why I get pissed off that the weight is not shifting...not because I hate myself or feel worthless or think I am unattractive, which is what most people think someone of my size and age and still being single must feel.

I think some men can be shallow dip s**ts who are potentially missing out on someone who could make a very considerate, understanding, loving and sexual partner as long as we share similar interests.

Not all overweight people are fat lazy blips who sit there all day stuffing crappy junk food down their throat. But I am stuck when it comes to finding a suitable partner until I lose weight...it is either that or I have to date clinically obese lazy men who sit around cramming their trap full of nasty food, smoke, drink, do drugs.....yack!

They invite me round to their house..I don't want to go. I don't feel like passively smoking all evening whilst stuff trans fats, msg, processed sugars, aspartame and a whole host of nasty E numbers down my trap. Grotesque.

People shouldn't make assumptions based on appearances alone. I have put a hell of a lot of effort into recovering my physical health from the state it was including going paleo, quitting smoking, stopping antidepressants, taking up a variety of exercise for cardio, strength and flexibility, changed my bedtime routine to improve my sleep and so on. It has taken a long time but I went from having bad CFS type symptoms, IBS and chronic migraine to feeling completely physically well as a result.

I don't appreciate people thinking that just becuase i still have a bit of weight to lose that I am just some lazy fat cow who sits around doing nothing all day.

I love health and fitness, why shouldn't want someone who loves it to?

Also I seek and intelligent partner. I never finished my degree due to 1 health reasons and 2 having to care for an elderly relative for years but I did get very good grades (a reasonable number of A grades). Why then should I settle for someone who is illiterate (even I may have made a few typos in my post tonight due to it being past my bedtime..) or uneducated? Which is often the type I attract with my being stuck at home on benefits. What am I going to talk about with someone who can't understand a word I am saying because their IQ is too different from mine (around 143) for us to be compatible.

This makes dating depressing.

Add in the fact that the internet is rife with miscommunication...people adding meaning to my words that is not there, or assuming I experience something because I have a label (ie I got labelled with depression but have no idea what worthlessness feels like...yet people assume I feel it and keep going on and on about loving myself...um???? WTF are people going on about there? New age psycho babble mumble bloody jumbo....).

And I mention my grades not to brag as people seem to think to highlight one of my main dating difficulties. I often attract uneducated illiterate men that I am highly incompatible with despite my level of intelligence. This is frustrating and is not a sodding bragging point!

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 9:11 pm

My apologies for the mass typos in my last post!

I see them, but I am tired and need to sleep. I'd correct them as they bother me but my sleep needs to come first really.