Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ShadowAspie
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2013, 6:09 pm

Well today for the first time my voices manifested themselves in the forms of people, even scarier some people i knew. The voices usually only appear when im under major stress, which i understand why they were talking to me but not how or why they now have faces and i was able to see them. I guess all of em could\'ve appeared because of all the stress caused by the people and s**t around me.Well maybe i shouldve started from the beginning of this but me and my fiance have been going through alot of s**t caused by other people. His own family wants him dead, because of some s**t his ex is saying and telling him to end his life and with him being depressed and me having major depression and aspergers and schizophrenia and other mental and physical disorders and issues its hard. Just dealing with day to day life is painful and stressful I guess what im asking/saying is there anyone else out there who can give us some advice and support? Anyone else out there who understands?

grahamguitarman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2013, 6:18 pm

Sounds to me like you are being put under severe stress at the moment, so its not surprising you have started seeing things (given your schizophrenia that is). I have a friend whose daughter has schizophrenia and she normally hallucinates when she is under the most stress.

I can't give you psychological advice because I'm not qualified. But is there any way for you and your boyfriend to just shut yourself away from the people causing the stress?

I have little to no contact with my family these days (except for seeing my lovely mum once a fortnight). My life with my wife and kids is so much simpler and nicer without the extended family involved. All I need is my partner and my kids - everything else is just noise.

So maybe you and your boyfriend need to shut yourselves off from them in order to concentrate on your own issues and your own relationship?

I have Autism. My communication difficulties mean that I sometimes get words wrong, that what I mean is not what comes out.