Have you ever been bullied at school?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Have you ever been bullied? (not only at school though I am lazy for change the topic title again)
Yes 96%  96%  [ 53 ]
No 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 55

roteskatalonien93
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2013, 10:56 am

Personally yes, but not when i was a little child, I started to be bullied snce 1st grade of secondary education, when some friends of mine started to join the people who bullied me (obviously they are not friends anymore), and specially In 2nd grade of secondary education, when I was bullied by thughs that took drugs, poured my whole back with water, mocked at me, fighted with me without any reason, robbed me........

So if you have that's the place for share your thoughts and feel better.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 2:48 pm

<--- Bullied in school, bullied out of school, bullied at home...

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2013, 3:17 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
<--- Bullied in school, bullied out of school, bullied at home...

^^Starting in 1st Grade. Continuing through multiple jobs and marriages. Most recently at my own front door. I don't answer the door anymore, unless I'm expecting someone.

droppy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2013, 3:37 pm

Never been bullied out of school but only in school, during 6th, 7th and 8th grade. Then in 9th grade I went into another class and was never bullied again.

roteskatalonien93
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2013, 6:01 pm

droppy wrote:
Never been bullied out of school but only in school, during 6th, 7th and 8th grade. Then in 9th grade I went into another class and was never bullied again.

Kinda the same but I only was bullied two separate years :/

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

Only in 4th grade and this school year. But that's too much for me.

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 7:20 pm

OMG yes! Ever since first grade, never got a break. I comfort myself just by asking where those bullies will be in 10 years.

NSayersof95
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jan 2014, 12:31 pm

t teased and taken advantage of, but on the other hand, I've gotten some pretty high ground in terms of how strategize my relationships.
I appear friendly, selfless, funny, abnormal, bizarre, sometimes innappropriate, and even stalker-ish... My social skills need help but I believe I just need more time.
In elementary, it was the same. But I had many friends, and sometimes was taken advantage of due to my naiveness.

RedStar98
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jan 2014, 3:29 pm

I was bullied from the age of 4 until the age of 13. These days, I don't get bullied, just get ignored and taken advantage off. It's the main reason I dislike school.

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2014, 5:54 pm

Precisely once. I put effort into not reacting to it at all, as if it didn't happen to me, and it never continued. Facing explicit disrespect outside and after school has been a normal thing; I've been working on myself to minimise such occurrences.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2014, 6:35 pm

From day one to graduation from high school...in one fashion or another.

I was the freak even the uncool kids wouldn't associate with.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2014, 7:10 pm

from birth and it is still ongoing at university. in school, out of school, the parent's at my kid's school. i have just resigned myself to my fate.

i am thinking of working in a remote national park, hours from civilisation on uni graduation. my kids, partner and myself.....nobody else 8)

So I'm never in a rush

Tazweteq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2014, 6:58 am

Never. I wasn't weird enough or lulzy for them.
I've been teased and had fights though

RedStar98 wrote:
I don't get bullied, just get ignored and taken advantage off. It's the main reason I dislike school.

Same. only got 3-4 months left of Secondary school so its going be all right soon. :)

Tokename
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2014, 7:45 am

In school yes, on and off. Schools are not necessarily filled with people that you would choose as friends, just a group of location based people bunched together.
In my adult life, I had one job where there was a hint of it, but it was mostly directed at the foreign employees.

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 9:00 am

It started in mid elementary school and (almost) finished around two years ago.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 7:35 pm

I never had any problems with bullying up until about sixth grade, but from then until last year it just continued to get worse. Luckily, the bullying finally stopped in high school, though for me that basically just means being ignored. :roll: