Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AutisticMillionaire
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2013, 7:51 pm

appletheclown wrote:

appletheclown: Your a kid, not my peer...I'm not trying to make you my friend. Going to hysterics only makes me think you have nothing to say but if your rational and civil I'm willing to hear your point.

I never said you had to believe what we say. I was making the point you seem to refuse to listen to anyone who disagrees with you, pretty childish, no offense. THAT, was my only point, THAT you were being a little stubborn/close minded. You say we are wrong because we don't have to be listened to, and that we don't have the right to tell someone what to do? Well sorry if it upsets you, but everyone has the right to tell someone whatever the heck they want, whether they decide to agree is up to them. When you get yelled at, do you think about what he is trying to say, to see if what he says makes sense, no you say STOP YELLING, I agree I'll try to stop yelling sorry. My age has nothing to do with my credibility wiseman.[/quote]

Did someone call you childish today kid, lol...you keep using it wrongly. Son, I've been voting longer than you were alive, and just because you think something does not make it true...just like my opinions are not Gods words. You will learn that often not everyone has equal information. Most of your interpretations show me how low-functional you are so I'll be less mean-spirited in my verbiage.

Example: What do you know about life or anything? Life gives experience and context to things, When you start working, get married and owning your own home you will learn to filter things. Only children hang on everyone's word... Talk to your dad, I'll bet he will agree with me on this.

Reread the thread your talking about, your getting way hysterical and too intense. Your insistence to have Victimized Women consider the point of your side, or of the political lemmings that make laws. It's not just in bad taste, it's perceived as intolerantly insensitive and insane to those who understand the issue from my side. Have a forum opinion ok, as long as you don't try to limit it in reality...otherwise you are an opponent.

Who said I was upset, I'm loving this.....you must not know me. You ramble and invent things like your playing with your action figures. It's in your head, though it fascinates how many young Aspies do that. I makes me wonder if I did at that age...

The yelling is a false argument... "It's more like your a Homeless man, and the Victim is a person not wanting to be disturbed. The Homeless man starts harassing the person who does not want the contact. Debate the morality, or argue the points...all I hear is whining about me and not your point.

Keep in Mind I love the topic to be about me, I'm a fascinating subject, artist, husband, self-made millionaire...yeah let's just talk about me! :twisted:

Look, I'm a tad abrasive and occasionally flippant.. You hijacked this thread from why wealthy people tend to fight for peoples freedoms by not even commenting on the threads topic. You only took your fit from another thread to get me... :D I don't think it's healthy or fair for me to argue you...as I get mean, and your too young. I'll end up saying something cruel so I'm gonna drop it tonight.

Thomas though I like irritating you bro, as your old enough to take it. You like ignored me for like 3 minutes hehe. :twisted:

Goodnight til tomorrow buddies!

"What do I care about law? Ain't I got the power?"
Cornelius Vanderbilt