Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

slickbacksteve
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2013, 5:36 pm

Yes! And it's made me look likes jerk most of the time. It doesn't happen often but I do catch myself smiling a lot at my thoughts but I'll usually notice before anyone else does and stop

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2013, 8:58 pm

I laugh when people do stupid stuff, even if it's in something hard to read like the Bible or Shakespeare. For those who know Exodus 32, Moses went up to receive the 10 Commandments. When waiting for him, Aaron creates a false deity and the people begin to worship it. This is when Moses questions him:

[quote="Exodus 32]21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?

22 And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief. 23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. 24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.[/quote]
Get it? :lol: