Finding dates, meeting potential same sex relations

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

dinetahrisingsun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2014, 9:17 pm

Being on the autism spectrum, i dont seem to be having nearly the extent of relationship involvement as my NT peers who always seem to be sharing in activites with others 24/7. Add that to the plain fact that the percentage of ppl looking for a same sex relationship is not as great a n amounnt to those looking for opposite sex relationships... and the delimma is that i want to experience some great relationships with other women while still young.

So, does anyone know of any Legitimate dating sites for same sex dating that isnt ling distance dating? Say, a site where i could find local women to meet who arent part of a money-making-scheme? Uf so plz let me know because I so want a girlfriend. :cheers: :thumright: :colors: thx!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 9:56 pm

Have you looked into OK Cupid? It's free and very gay friendly. I belong to it but don't actively contact anyone probably because of my AvPD.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 11:26 pm

the two I know of are

OKCupid and Lesbotronic

the second one has limited numbers of cities to choose from

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 12:50 pm

warning: the majority of okcupid members are socialites.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 1:08 pm

AdamAutistic wrote:
warning: the majority of okcupid members are socialites.

OKCupid has a massive number of questions that you can answer and use a filters to filter out what you don't want to meet or don't like you can also state specifically in your profile

I have made it clear what my income is and that my leaning are to the left, this very quickly filters out those you are talking about,, any the system accidentally refers I get to quickly see by their answers and just hit the hide button before a message is ever exchanged

unlike any other dating place I have never met a person there who tried to scam me, every other place I met people claiming to "love" me who ended up just wanting me to send them money. In my opinion FAR worse than the other type of NT people (the self absorbed ones)

dinetahrisingsun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jan 2014, 2:37 am

Thank you guys for the replies. helpful to me and hopefully others