Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2007, 4:19 pm

I was watching top gear tear of the USAi . 3 presenters after finding a $1000 dollar car, decided to drive play a game where they would write stuff on each others cars. One was had Man Love written in pink, Vote Hillary Clinton and I hate country music, the other write I hate NASCAR Racing and stuff about God. I can understand that other road drivers would hoot as they drive along. But when they stop at a gas station, they got stoned by friends of the owner of the gas station. That kind of stuff just wouldn’t happen in public place in Blity; maybe a few teenage kids might get lairy but not fully grown adult.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 12:49 am

I just saw the video on YouTube. What a f*****g stupid idea, and way to promote stereotypes about people you barely know.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2007, 1:01 am

They must have been deliberately trying to incite a reaction, and you don't know what they did behind the scences to get a reaction. I agree a totally stupid idea.

Blokes around here put "NRNR" on their cars (or more particularly utes [a ute is a pick-up]) just to incite the feminists :lol: