Page 1 of 10 [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 11:53 am

They say that your favorite animal describes you. Whts your favorite animal and what do you think that says about your personality?

Ill go first:

My favorite animal is the fox. Iam not sure exactly what that says about me but ill give it a shot. My personality is more classy and upbeat(we all have downtimes though). Iam very energetic and seem to get myself noticed by my outrageous behavior as a fox does with its red and white fur and a white tipped tail.Foxes are small and can get to places where hounds cannot. They take great notice from their amazing speed on such short legs as they dash quickly but elegantly through the woods.They are indeed the classiest canines. My personality is so much elegant and swift on a good day as a fox.
A

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 12:04 pm

I have no idea what my favorite is I like most of them the same. If I had to pick one I guess it'd be a cat. Does that say anything about my personality?

Last edited by ilikedragons on 17 Dec 2005, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 12:12 pm

cats are more elegant with how they move. Perhaps that may say you have a smooth character. Thats just a guess though.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 12:52 pm

Mine are cats and rats . . . I was told in New Mexico that my spirit animals were raccoons and possums . . . other people get wolves and stuff, but not me, mine are raccoons and possums . . . I do seem to attract them - I have several that mooch off my cat food . . . which is fine with me - they are fun to watch . . .

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 12:57 pm

Spirit animals huh. Ive heard of that before. Something like shaminism? I was not thinking about that term when I started this thread but it is interesting now that I think of it. Tell me more.
A

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 1:02 pm

I like hedgehogs, frogs and owls.

I don't think I can pick a favourite.

queerpuppy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Apr 2005, 1:29 pm

I like bats. I'm hoping that while I do the course I'm on I can get my license to handle bats so I can work with them.

I'm not nocturnal though!

I like lots of other animals too, though mostly of the small and fluffy variety - rats, dormice, water voles, squirrels, moles etc.

Ghosthunter
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 4:08 pm

I like cats. My Grandmother had
a big one that scratched at people.
With love, patience and devotion
I was the only one it would let
handle it.

berta
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Apr 2005, 4:25 pm

I actually saw a fox right outside my window last week. It is a pretty common thing where I live to see them, and elks and rabbits also.
I do not have a favourite animal I don't know I never had a pet, but if I had to choose one I guess a turtle. I actually have no idea I do not like animals in particular but they are cute. I don't even think I am capable or communicating with a pet, let alone humans...

MelissaEM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Apr 2005, 4:52 pm

I love ducks! If it quacks, I love it. I especially like mallards; the males have those cute green heads with the white ring around the neck and the brown bodies... that's just so pleasing to the eye, at least for me. I have a small collection of duckie toys around my room, and some of them quack or squeak. ^_^

Coming a close second are cats and dogs. I've owned many cats and dogs in my lifetime... right now I have one dog and am quite happy with him.

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2005, 4:59 pm

My favorite animal is a dragon. I've loved dragons ever since I was about three or four years old. I'm 19, and I still like them.

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 5:15 pm

Cats, all the way :) .

If I were to say what animal I am most like, it'd be a Canadian Lynx (as depicted in my avatar). It is a small wild cat. They tend to be very shy and quiet. I have heard that in some Native American beliefs, they are the "keeper of secrets."

ElfMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 7:00 pm

There are so many animals that I love that I find it hard to pick. At the moment it might be dolphins. I have lots of dolphin things.

The best way to say what animals and things I do like is to say that the only animals I don't like are rats and guini pigs and domestic cats.

Totem animals are said to be animals that share their energy with us. For example: if lots of spiders come into your life, this symolizes the web of live and creativity. If you follow this belief this would symbolize for you to find ways to be more creative and to gain more insight into the web of life. Some totems come and go at different times in life, while there are others that are with us for the whole of our life.

Elfman's daily 'poor me' message, brought to you by "It's All About Me" free to air frequency.
Thankyou for you subscription!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 7:14 pm

I've had many fav animal obsessions but one that never changed was cats.

I've loved cats ever since I was little. My pet is so special to me.

I love all animals and care about their welfare, but ones I'd like to pat and hug are usually cute ones like Iguanas and voles. I also like Giant Pythons.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 7:23 pm

berta wrote:
I actually saw a fox right outside my window last week. It is a pretty common thing where I live to see them, and elks and rabbits also.

I used to see them in the forest when i lived in southern illinois. southern illinois university's mascot is the Saluki which are dogs that hunt foxes. Those bastards.
A

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2005, 8:58 pm

I don't know why, but I've always liked zebras. It's like a horse, but more unique and less tame.