Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2014, 11:28 pm

To fans of The Big Bang Theory, what do you think would be Sheldon's worst nightmare?

Going first, I think if Sheldon and Amy ever consummate their relationship, maybe get married, and they have a child, it would be the end of the world for Sheldon if their kid turned out to be a dumb as a sack of hammers jock NT.

Any other takers?

OnPorpoise
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Feb 2014, 1:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
... if Sheldon and Amy ever consummate their relationship, maybe get married, and they have a child, it would be the end of the world for Sheldon if their kid turned out to be a dumb as a sack of hammers jock NT.
I think that would be really funny. When the series ends, I hope they would do a "look into the future" bit and this would make a very good scene.

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 2:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
To fans of The Big Bang Theory, what do you think would be Sheldon's worst nightmare?

Going first, I think if Sheldon and Amy ever consummate their relationship, maybe get married, and they have a child, it would be the end of the world for Sheldon if their kid turned out to be a dumb as a sack of hammers jock NT.

Any other takers?

I would just add to that him finding out that Amy has a STD right when it's innevitable to end.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2014, 11:21 am

ModusPonens wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Any other takers?

I would just add to that him finding out that Amy has a STD right when it's innevitable to end.

Then again, she says she's never been with anyone.