The pattern of women I attract.

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 7:31 am

yo Boo maybe you should go to grad school and meet some sexy nerds!

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 2:57 pm

I don't know where you can meet women. I just meet women as I go about my life. All the places you've already suggested are the places I usually meet them.. (friends of friends, activities, bookstores, cafes, etc)

I met two past girlfriends through a group on facebook, it was the group that they make for students in the same year in college, but now that's no longer an option for me since I deleted my facebook almost a year ago now.

I really haven't a clue to help you out, Boo.

I find that for me the less I pay attention to dating, the more likely I am to meet someone.

And there's nothing wrong with being picky and friendzoning some chicks. If you don't have at least some taste then .. Well I don't even know what to say, I mean you'll spend more time in **** relationships than anything else. It'd probably create more stress and crud in your life you don't need.
Plus if you're just not attracted to the lady (physically, emotionally etc), then wtf is the point?

There was a girl who I hung out with a lot in Fall 2012/Spring 2013 who obviously had a crush on me and as much as I wanted to like her because she was so sweet, I just had no attraction for her whatsoever. Plus she was kind of boring to me, mostly because we had zero similar interests.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 10:17 pm

Someone told me fruit is added in the hookah,is that true?Sorry,I know it's not on the topic but I am curious.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 11:06 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Someone told me fruit is added in the hookah,is that true?Sorry,I know it's not on the topic but I am curious.

Quite a number of different additives are used in hookah in order to provide flavor. I don't know that fruit is used for certain, but it seems sensible enough if it's dried or something.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 7:20 am

a few things are off but you pretty much described my ideal match . so unfair

nothing i can do to help you as you meeting women, where as i haven't meet a woman in rl forever.

Moviesftw4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2014, 8:15 pm

I tend to attract very sexual (But haven't had much sexual experience) women who like to make first moves and flirt with guys. They are also usually obsessed with sexting and sexual fantasies.