Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2014, 3:19 pm

Did you ever have any? I mean, I like to imagine someone nice (not like Ariel Castro but rather like Vincent from the French movie "Coming Home") kidnapped me because he wanted to have a companion who could just be there specially for him (or her - but women rather don't kidnap people). I wouldn't need to work, I'd spend my whole time in his secret cellar when he's at work and at home with him when he's back, I could get anything I'd want from my kidnapper friend - you know, in real life there aren't such cases, for when you kidnap someone, it's rather for sex and the like, but let's say that someone friendly and nice (and rich - having a big mansion and a lot of cash to buy me anything I'd need) would just want to have a friend but would be too socially awkward to get one :D And later on, after like a year of such a life, I'd run away (or just left home, for he/she would trust me about my being sicere with my desire to stay there forever) and I'd be famous, I'd write a book about my "horrible ordeal" etc. I'd be a Polish Natascha Kampusch.

Do you ever happen to have such fantasies, too?o you generally like to read about kidnap cases? I'm fascinated with Ariel Casto's victims. I like to read about Jaycee Duggard but her book was so boring and insipid, like written by a smart twelve year old. I'm obsessed with Kampusch and Steven Stayner, too.

MrOddBall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2014, 6:46 pm

... 8O

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 3:04 am

I don't think I've ever had that fantasy, but it sound nice the way you describe - well not my cup of tea, but nice for you.

RustDogofAus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Feb 2014, 6:21 am

Playing with the roles of dominance and submission takes a number of forms and is fairly common; while not appealing to me personally, there is nothing wrong with simple fantasy. That being said, I would not advise to let this become reality.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 8:28 am

I always had the fantasy of being abducted by benevolent aliens who just saw us as animals and potential pets. After all my cats live the good life, I feed them, clean up after them, provide toys and all they do in return is look cute.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 8:51 am

Irulan wrote:
Did you ever have any? I mean, I like to imagine someone nice (not like Ariel Castro but rather like Vincent from the French movie "Coming Home") kidnapped me because he wanted to have a companion who could just be there specially for him (or her - but women rather don't kidnap people). I wouldn't need to work, I'd spend my whole time in his secret cellar when he's at work and at home with him when he's back, I could get anything I'd want from my kidnapper friend - you know, in real life there aren't such cases, for when you kidnap someone, it's rather for sex and the like, but let's say that someone friendly and nice (and rich - having a big mansion and a lot of cash to buy me anything I'd need) would just want to have a friend but would be too socially awkward to get one :D And later on, after like a year of such a life, I'd run away (or just left home, for he/she would trust me about my being sicere with my desire to stay there forever) and I'd be famous, I'd write a book about my "horrible ordeal" etc. I'd be a Polish Natascha Kampusch.

Do you ever happen to have such fantasies, too?o you generally like to read about kidnap cases? I'm fascinated with Ariel Casto's victims. I like to read about Jaycee Duggard but her book was so boring and insipid, like written by a smart twelve year old. I'm obsessed with Kampusch and Steven Stayner, too.

Not even much of fantasy.

All that your scenario is is going back to being a dependent child living with a parent (who tells you what to do, but who also pays the bills). You presumably already went through that phase with your own parents in real life.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:08 am

I still live with mom. But when I was a child, it was normal that I was so dependent on her, no one expects a child to be independent and living on her own. If I got kidnapped by someone nice who would like to keep me as their companion, no one would say that I should be better at dealing with life on my own, for at his time I should be doing this, I would be at their home. Everybody would be pitying me for what I went through. And later on, after me getting bored with this sort of life, I would just leave and gain fame as that kidnapped woman kept in a dungeon by a creep, sort of Natascha Kampusch (only that Natascha is rather a liar) or Sabine Dardenne (but for rapes and stuff). I'd be a celebrity.

I'd want to be abducted by aliens who would love to keep me as their pet, too, as someone said. But on this condition it would be a nice alien like ET :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 12:03 pm

Kurt Vonnegut's protagonist in "Slaughter House Five" at one point gets abducted by aliens, and spends some part of his life as a resident of a zoo on the alien planet.

He is 'caged' in a chic apartment with a mate they provide for him ( a kidnapped screen siren like Marilyn Monroe), and the alien scientists film them through peepholes to study their mating behavior.

Never has captivity sounded so good!

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 12:17 pm

I like Vonnegut, anyway we discussed this book in college. Btw, I think aliens would comment on human mating behaviors a lot, for I bet on their planet making babies would rather look like it's presented in "Alien" - an egg is implanted into a person's body and after some time a cosmic, alien baby jumps out of it :twisted: Only that their "babies" aren't that cute looking like ours; ours are pink and smiling (only when scared or angry, they look like pissed off, like persians, which ALWAYS look like they were plotting something evil against humans).

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 8:43 pm

Hey isn't that the stuff fairy tales are made of? :D Lol kidding.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Feb 2014, 11:39 pm

I had thoughts about being the kidnapper in that scenario before but not in a very long time.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

aspieZim
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2014, 10:22 pm

I have kidnap fantasies but it is NOT like that.
More realistic, I'd be kidnapped for ransom, and you know in real life they kill you after they get their money. So I'll kill them first.
And it's appealing to me because I'd get to kill people and it's justified homicide.
I envision more of a 'escape from heavily guarded compound full of bad guys with guns' type of scenario, right out of a video game.
I don't find video games real enough, they don't satisfy my desire to kill things so I'd like it to really happen.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 10:53 pm

aspieZim wrote:
I have kidnap fantasies but it is NOT like that.
More realistic, I'd be kidnapped for ransom, and you know in real life they kill you after they get their money. So I'll kill them first.
And it's appealing to me because I'd get to kill people and it's justified homicide.
I envision more of a 'escape from heavily guarded compound full of bad guys with guns' type of scenario, right out of a video game.
I don't find video games real enough, they don't satisfy my desire to kill things so I'd like it to really happen.

8O
Seek help.

What's wrong with being a cuddly pet?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2014, 11:46 pm

No, I've never had kidnap fantasies.
I've had a few kidnap nightmares though.

I don't read about kidnappings. What I hear on the news is more than enough.
I've read one fictional book about it, "Living Dead Girl" by Elizabeth Scott.

I remember seeing parts of a movie or series when I was in upper elementary school. This girl names Tami or Tammy was kidnapped and kept in a shed or storage of sorts. When she was released she was sitting on the ground with her arms around her knees. She got up and walked quietly out. That's all I remember of it. I was roughly the same age and I wondered how I would have handled it.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2014, 4:29 am

Never had such a fantasy, but see where OP is coming from.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2014, 10:30 am

EzraS wrote:
Never had such a fantasy, but see where OP is coming from.

Poland, but what does it have to do with anything in the context of kidnaps?

Btw, to the person who said that she had kidnap themed nightmares - I many times had dreams about being kidnapped by Wolfgang Priklopil.