Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

EmperorNorton
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2014
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 6

11 Feb 2014, 6:18 pm

I'm a junior in high school, who hangs out with groups that are almost all male. I want to meet some more girls, and maybe even find a girlfriend, but most of the girls who my friends and I ask to hang out with us either say no or give an excuse (i.e. parents, homework, etc.). How can I meet more girls?



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,320
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

12 Feb 2014, 3:18 am

where do the girls hang out and what do they do?

If the girls you want to hang out with are all in the school play and work on that after school hours, join them. If they attend some school sports game and watch it, join them. etc. If they're not going to come hang out with you, you go hang out with them.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Moviesftw4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 36

16 Feb 2014, 7:11 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
where do the girls hang out and what do they do?

If the girls you want to hang out with are all in the school play and work on that after school hours, join them. If they attend some school sports game and watch it, join them. etc. If they're not going to come hang out with you, you go hang out with them.

That's called stalking, dude.


_________________
"Ignorance Is Bliss"


Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

24 Feb 2014, 2:04 am

EmperorNorton wrote:
I'm a junior in high school, who hangs out with groups that are almost all male. I want to meet some more girls, and maybe even find a girlfriend, but most of the girls who my friends and I ask to hang out with us either say no or give an excuse (i.e. parents, homework, etc.). How can I meet more girls?

Males and females have separate packs and therefore feel awkward around each other. If a girl is into you, she will defy this logic and only for mating purposes.



accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 4 Dec 2013
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 338

24 Feb 2014, 4:09 am

i'd feel rather awkward hanging out with only a group of girls is there not a mixed group of boys and girls you can hang out with?



coffeebean
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Oct 2013
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 769
Location: MN, US

24 Feb 2014, 9:41 am

How do you and your friends know the girls you're asking to hang out? Are they classmates you've talked to before?

Erwin wrote:
EmperorNorton wrote:
I'm a junior in high school, who hangs out with groups that are almost all male. I want to meet some more girls, and maybe even find a girlfriend, but most of the girls who my friends and I ask to hang out with us either say no or give an excuse (i.e. parents, homework, etc.). How can I meet more girls?

Males and females have separate packs and therefore feel awkward around each other. If a girl is into you, she will defy this logic and only for mating purposes.


Uh, not. Not in my experience with myself and the NT girls I was friends with during those years. Some people are more open- or closed-minded towards mixed social circles, is all.